% lost = 50%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charlotte_k

Gold Member
I never thought that I would get this far. I really can't stop smiling! (felt like a bit of an idiot grinning from ear to ear in town earlier!) I really could not have done this without the love and support of my boyfriend, who has always been there for me from the begining. This forum is amazing!! The amount of support and advice given really is incredible. There are so many inspirational people on here! If I would of started cd at the begining, I would have been maintaining for ages! But I do think that doing it 'on my own' for a while has really helped me deal with my food issues. I will NEVER be fat again!!! That is a promise! Good luck to anyone that is starting cd, stick with it. This really is a great diet!!! Well done to anyone who has finished thier diet and is maintaining. You all really have done so well!!!! And keep going to everyone that is on thier journey. You can do it!! I know I still have a little way to go ( the way im talking is as if i've finished! lol) but I know I will be there soon, we all will. Thanks to everyone on here, and a big thank you to hedgemag!!!!!:flowers:x x

My God!! That is truly amazing!! What a fantastic achievement!! Well done you!!

Lynne
x

What can I say, apart from a massive well done to you x

Fantastic! Well Done

Fabulous, fantastic, superb. Just makes me smile from ear to ear reading your post. Congratulations!! So inspiring. I have printed your post and stuck it on my board at work (for my eyes only!) and I will use this as inspiration. xx

What an amazing, inspirational loss. You must feel like a completely different person - you've done so well x

amazing hun! You must feel like a whole different person!
I hope you are very proud of yourself hun! Your determination throughout the whole thing is envyable!
Well done! MAJOR non-food celebrating partaking now i hope! :D
xxxx

Charlotte,
Amazing amazing loss! You are a true inspiration and you have done so well and deserve to be happy! Well done you.
Keep smiling as you have lots to smile about .
xxx

Going to celebrate tonight with a film, frozen chocolate tetra and some crisps made from soup!! And a big cuddle from bf!! x x

Just wanted to add my congratulations, what a major achievement, best wishes for the rest of your CD journey.

4958d1246646187-free-smileys-08-smilie.gif
:wow:Congratulations and well done Charlotte on your fantastic achievement!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx
4957d1246646171-free-smileys-051-smilie.gif

you have done so amazingly!!Proud of you! Enjoy xx

Fantastic. Very inspirational :)

fantastic!!! makes me smile knowing how well so many people have done...i love looking at your profile and watching the losses. Fab!

..........and i will get there one day.

Big Congrats
anni
xxxxxxxxxx

Back