Lost 8lbs!!

Style-Queen

Well folks, since staying the same for so long and then the furstration of losing only 1lb despite being 100% on the diet, I have shifted 8lbs!

So glad I stuck with it and didn't just leave the diet.

Going off CD from this wednesday for 12 days for my hols. I planned it a while ago and my CD counsellor knows about it.

But I tell ya what, after languishing in the early 18 stone mark for so long, it feels SO good to be in the 15's, even tho at 15st 13lb it is just barely!

I know I'm going to have a gain from eating on hols, but I am 100% determined to get right back on the wagon afterwards.

After this time round being the hardest I've ever had it on CD, I am determined not to let it all back on and will hopefully have a good loss in the first week back on.

Thank you ALL for your support, advice and just for being here when I've moaned, vented and babbled! :D

Hurray!!

Well done love, made up for u!!!

Bet the 15's feel fab ey!

Xx

well done on your 8lbs loss and hope you have a great holiday

Yay! Your hardwork and persistence has finally paid off. Well done! :)

congratulations on your 8lbs loss that is supurb! I have been reading your posts and have been inspired by your decision to "not give up" which when that frustrated would have been so easy to do, but you held strong and this is the reward. Have a brilliant holiday and look forward to your return in 2 weeks time.
Dolly x

congrats and well done!
i hope you have a fab holiday....

Thank you all. The support on here has been what's gotten me through. Thank you all again so much. I shall be back on the wagon in 10-11 days time after going off from tomorrow. xx

Back