Lost all control last night

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
I am a stupid, stupid woman cos last night I went on a munch mission. Wasn't hungry just craved toasted white bread with cream cheese on it. Not being satisfied with 1 slice, greed set in and I had 3. Didn't even enjoy them but still ate all 3 cos they were on the plate in front of me. How Stupid can one get! I am not feeling sorry for myself, I am soooo angry that I had no self control. Then I started thinking why didn't the rest of the family stop me - like its their fault I am stuffing my face - just wanted somebody else to blame I think. I am responsible for my own actions no one else, and I the only person who made me eat was ME! Why did I do it - I have no idea it was just a craving for toast, but I don't understand why I couldn't stop at one even though I wasn't enjoying it. I must learn more self control. Today is a new day and back on track with gusto, but let it be a lesson to you all, when the cravings set in its sooooo hard to stop at one unless you have cast iron self control.
Anyway, self telling off over with, I hope everyone has a fantastic day and enjoys what ever they are doing. Try and make someone else happy today and put smiles on peoples faces. Love Carolyne XXXX

arr hun there no point in beating yaself up for it its happened and next time you will say NOOOOOOOOO. you get your willpower to fit it by making your little mistakes. whens ya weigh in?

Don't beat yourself up about it hun - you've recognised where you went wrong and are back on track again today, so well done you! :D xx

p.s. i went off the rails last nght too :eek: OH brought ni a tub of 16 mini meringues (1 syn each) and planned to have 7. I ended up eating 14 :eek:

OH had one (he didn't want any more as they were so sweet :eek: ), and the dog had 1 aswell. So added to the 2 mini meringues (2 syns) i'd had earlier and the options hot choc (2 syns) had 18 syns... which doesn't sound TOO bad, but consdering i STS last week, and am looking to do the same this week.. it's not great!

But still.. i've put it behind me (what else can i do lol) and am really motivated to stick to 5 syns today and tomorrow :)

We've all been there so don't let it get you down, you are back on track now and that is all that matters, best wishes to you.

You're not alone, feel really ashamed as did the same thing last night, about 100g mixed nuts, 2 slice soreen with about a tsp of butter on each and an Ainsley Harriett chocolate bar, which to be honest really wasn't worth it, as they aren't actually that nice. Plus tea, luckily syn free, not even going to bother counting it up. Back on this morning but feel really ashamed and hate myself today. Stupid stupid girl. And you know what, it wasn't even worth it! If it had been it wouldn't be so bad.

There must've been something in the water (or chocolate :eek: lol) last night!!!

Ladies, i dont want to get all phsycological on you but how did you all feel just before you went on a munching session?

Were you happy, sad, bored, tired, eating out of routine?

I find it easier to pin point how i was feeling just before going on a mission to devour anything in site because its usually the key to preventing it in future.

I just felt Ill. Headachey, lethargic, sick, tired. Not feeling much better today. I guess feeling ill and other half away for work, so nobody to say there there and comfort me and bring me tea etc. So there's the answer, make sure other half never leaves the flat again! It wasn't my fault after all! Hehe

Hugs to you all....right, dont dwell on it, time to move on and tackle today head on instead. The next time you feel like chomping on things, just think about how you feel this morning and also how you felt last night.
Dont deprive yourself of those things, just work out the syn value and count it in the next time.
I found that if I wrote the syns on all the tempting things in the house then when ever I was having a "moment", I could see what damage I could cause and think about if it really was worth it.
Dont panic ladies, you really didnt go on a bender!!

x

I was tired and fed up, never thought about it till now, so plan A is to think before the event and just go to bed if I'm tired. Thank you all for your kind words, the support has been a wonderfull boost.
Carolyne XX

Back