lost all focus

That's great news! A huge motivation as well to stay on track.

Hope it all goes well for you! X

After 2 weeks off been 100% on plan and only losing 1lb each week this week i didn't stay to group and been bad all week really doubt wanna go to weigh in tomorrow cause i know the result is bad i need to know why my motivation has gone :-( xx

Oh no ive lost it again focus and my marbles i think.im so upset with myself ive hit a brick wall and cant get through it its full of chocolate n cake n i just cant say no :-( i really want to cry at this moment why do i do it to myself xx

vixp said:
Oh no ive lost it again focus and my marbles i think.im so upset with myself ive hit a brick wall and cant get through it its full of chocolate n cake n i just cant say no :-( i really want to cry at this moment why do i do it to myself xx

Oh sweetheart I know that feeling well. It's just a lapse though. You will get through it. It feels like u just don't have strength to fight the food cravings. So u give in , but then feel guilty and get upset, and so begins a vicious circle. Firstly, take some deep breathes and remind yourself why u want to lose weight. And most importantly EAT!! U are less likely to give in to sweet cravings if u are full of healthy food. Don't allow yourself to get hungry. U will crave sweet things if u go too long between meals.Stock up on healthy sweet alternatives so deprivation doesn't wear you down. It's hard to climb back on the wagon but u can and will. This is a blip. X

I don't know if it'll help, but, we were told by our consultant that if you do green days just before and during your *week you will have less cravings (compared to EE or red), aparantly there has been some scientific tests.
I tried this, and I felt it did make a difference.
Whether this will help with yours, I can't promise - but it's gotta be worth a try
Also, try sticking to no syns during the day, which will leave you with a whole days allowance to munch on something tasty
because it's allowed, snd you're in control, you shouldn't feel guilty

Good luck x

I make the roulade for the days I need something sweet

Might start witg the green days im feeling like i have no will power when i should have my wedding should be the motivation i need xx

forget the bad days - they are in the past! Start again right now. Personally i dont recommend trying to save syns to compensate for times when you have been a little naughty.

You should write a plan for the week with what you will eat for lunches and dinners. make sure some of these are quick meals which you can switch easy enough.

Try keeping the syns you consume within a meal as quite low so you can allow yourself chocolate treats. Then look for low syn alternatives such as a 2 finger kit kat or a fun size choc bar.

Its weigh day tomorrow going to try hard next 2 days and plan next week n try to save syns for night time whem i need them xxx

Well weigh in at 7pm wasnt going to go but thats just avoiding the problem im gonna get my head in my books tonight i hear new mag us also out so that might help motivate me xxx

I'm looking forward so much to the new mag that I bought one in supermarket yesterday and realised it was the one I already had!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Does anyone subscribe to the mag? If so, when do we receive it? I always have to chase them for it, which makes me think it would be easier to get it when I shop;-) xx

Don't worry. Tomorrow is another day. U will lose that by next week. Don't beat yourself up. Life is too short. Deep breaths, plan your meals and fill up in free foods. X small steps

Back