lost all focus

Ur right got new mag too going to have a good look through it planned my food today so thats a start xx

Well im 3 days in and not gone over syns once :) ive also drawn up a pros n cons list and it has helped me see why i want to lose weight i continued thinking about my weight loss and set myself mini goals rather than looking at a huge figure felt that the 7lb mini targets less daunting xxx

Well done you!! Once you have a couple of good days you feel better and then u want to carry on. Same when u fall of the wagon you start overeating and cheating and it's hard to stop. So pleased for you. You sound so positive. I am struggling at the moment im approaching time of month and I feel ravenous and craving junk food and chocolate. : ( I will re-read your posts for inspiration and fresh start again tomorrow. Went shopping tonight got loads of fruit and veg so I'm ready!! Being prepared does help as less likely to turn to quick fix junk if I have healthy meals and snacks planned.

hotsue....
According to my C, there was a scientific study... when you're approaching that time if you go onto green days it'll reduce your cravings (has helped me), apparantly it's the extra carbs that help

Gotta be worth a try

Well done vixp.... keep at it

Thanks for that. I've stuck to green today and do feel better. It's kind of comfort food when u can tuck into carbs. And don't crave the choc so much. Don't get me wrong, if I was handed a bar right now I would eat it, but I'm not turning out cupboards looking for it. Or going to the 24 hour petrol station in my pjs to get some!! Which I have done before. : 0 !! I have probably over eaten today but all free food so definate damage limitation. Thanks again. X

Ok ta - did a 100 foot abseil with the tasty royal marines on Thursday, so missed class, buy had WI Friday morning - STS so back on the beer this week - each time I stop drinking I either put on, or STS???
Oh well, I miss my beer;-)
How's you?

I went to zumba class and loved it. Even if u aren't the most coordinated person you are still moving And working up a sweat and importantly burning fat. And coz it's an hour of dancing, it's fun and time goes quick! I have bought zumba for the wii but haven't done it yet : ( not quite so motivated without a class!! I am unfortunately someone who needs to exercise as well as diet to get losses. I stick to plan reasonably well but I do like a LOT of food!! I have lost 12lb since 1st august but struggling a bit to keep motivated. Also doing too much scale hopping : / sorry for rambling on!! Far too much to say : )))

Zumba is fantastic! I have no coordination at all and can't do half the moves but it's really great fun and it stops me sitting at home thinking about exercising hehe!

Have also just bought it for the Wii, hopefully it will arrive tomorrow in time for lots of practice before the class on weds!!

Back