lost all motivation

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by katie2, 15 March 2011 Social URL.

1. katie2

katie2 Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.55%)
    I've fallen off the wagon the last couple of weeks and at weigh in today i've put on 3lbs. I'm gutted. need to find my motivation to get back onto plan. I've been doing this for about 7 weeks and i was doing really well at first. I'm so annoyed with myself

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    sorry for your disappointing weigh in.

Hope you can draw a line and focus on a positive week ahead. Just try and take one meal/ one day at a time

Good luck

4. JoC

JoC Silver Member

So sorry to hear that you have had a bad few weeks, we all lose our focus as some point. Try and remember why you want to lose the weight. Draw a line under the past few weeks and try and focus on the coming week. I have found it helps to try and plan out the meals for the next week. Good luck x

5. mummymoo

mummymoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.92%)
    Diet:
    SW
    sit down with a pen and paper and on one side write down why your doing sw and on the other why you've fallen off the rails the last few weeks. Then focus on the why your doing sw! You can do it

6. bellareh

bellareh Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try and put what happened behind you. Don't be disheartened by it. We all make mistakes food wise sometimes.

When I want motivation I look at people's photos on the forums on this website and see how amazing they look after losing so much weight. It's really inspiring and spurs me on to do the same. I want to look that good too!

Reading success stories in the slimming world magazine is really good too.

I've put my half stone certificate on the fridge so I can see it everytime I go for food too which helps me not pig out too much!

Good luck with the rest of your weightloss!

7. Woodland girl

Woodland girl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world and judd
    Hi Katie2

Just do one whole day back on sw and you will feel better. Just one day- oh and then do another good day tomorrow, and the day after :) you can do this and will feel great for getting back to it
    Tx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.