lost all motivation

katie2

I've fallen off the wagon the last couple of weeks and at weigh in today i've put on 3lbs. I'm gutted. need to find my motivation to get back onto plan. I've been doing this for about 7 weeks and i was doing really well at first. I'm so annoyed with myself

So sorry to hear that you have had a bad few weeks, we all lose our focus as some point. Try and remember why you want to lose the weight. Draw a line under the past few weeks and try and focus on the coming week. I have found it helps to try and plan out the meals for the next week. Good luck x

Try and put what happened behind you. Don't be disheartened by it. We all make mistakes food wise sometimes.

When I want motivation I look at people's photos on the forums on this website and see how amazing they look after losing so much weight. It's really inspiring and spurs me on to do the same. I want to look that good too!

Reading success stories in the slimming world magazine is really good too.

I've put my half stone certificate on the fridge so I can see it everytime I go for food too which helps me not pig out too much!

Good luck with the rest of your weightloss!

Hi Katie2

Just do one whole day back on sw and you will feel better. Just one day- oh and then do another good day tomorrow, and the day after :) you can do this and will feel great for getting back to it
Tx

Back