Lost ALL motivation...

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Hiya everyone :)

Well as the title suggests, I have totally lost all motivation! I was so motivated up until February and now target is in sight I seem to have slacked off a lot. I always start my week feeling so positive and then by Friday i'm bored and go off track.

WI is on a Tuesday and I really want to get to target and then work at maintaining... I seem to have the hang of the maintaining part!!

Really winding myself up about it all and just cant get back on track :(

HELP!!

xx

Firstly don't worry!! I think we all have bad weeks where our heads just isn't in the right place! The only advice I can give really is this: I'm miles off target miles and miles it will take my years and I would love to say I was near to target. Your very lucky to be in that place where your close!! You can grab it and say I'm at target and think how fab that will feel. Good luck xx

Firstly don't worry!! I think we all have bad weeks where our heads just isn't in the right place! The only advice I can give really is this: I'm miles off target miles and miles it will take my years and I would love to say I was near to target. Your very lucky to be in that place where your close!! You can grab it and say I'm at target and think how fab that will feel. Good luck xx

I might be close but its even harder now than at the start! Just feel like i've gone up and down over the past few weeks and getting no where fast.

xx

I don't think that could be possible :( I work out at least 4 times a week, I only drink water all day every day and my lunch and dinner is mainly salad and or veg. Just need to cut out all the snacky rubbish i work my way through!

xx

I'm there with you Nikki, a few months ago I was losing 2/3lbs a week, in the last month I've lost about 4lbs.

All we can do it not lose heart and know that we've come at lot further than we have left to go. Plus be there to boost each other when our motivation drops.

I'm there with you Nikki, a few months ago I was losing 2/3lbs a week, in the last month I've lost about 4lbs.

All we can do it not lose heart and know that we've come at lot further than we have left to go. Plus be there to boost each other when our motivation drops.

Thanks for that :) Its just so hard because I know I only have myself to blame for not following the plan properly, I hope it clicks and we can get there!

Hi Nikki,
It will click don't worry :) you know exactly what you need to do, stopping snacking on rubbish etc. I am relatively new to the SW diet, but just wanted to add a bit about my previous dieting experience. About 18 months ago I did weight watchers, loved it at the time, but realised for me it wasn't healthy - choosing to use all my points on rubbish! Anyway, onceI got to my target weight I was over the moon, then just stopped attending class right away! I put on the 2 stone I lost and more, how the heck did I manage that?! I won't make that mistake again, and don't let youself make it either! You have worked so so hard and done amazingly, just a couple of focused weeks and you will be on target, you can do it :) xxxxx

Itdoesntfityet said:
Hi Nikki,
It will click don't worry :) you know exactly what you need to do, stopping snacking on rubbish etc. I am relatively new to the SW diet, but just wanted to add a bit about my previous dieting experience. About 18 months ago I did weight watchers, loved it at the time, but realised for me it wasn't healthy - choosing to use all my points on rubbish! Anyway, onceI got to my target weight I was over the moon, then just stopped attending class right away! I put on the 2 stone I lost and more, how the heck did I manage that?! I won't make that mistake again, and don't let youself make it either! You have worked so so hard and done amazingly, just a couple of focused weeks and you will be on target, you can do it :) xxxxx

:) thank you so much, just what I needed to hear. I did SW about 3 years ago and lost 1.5 stone then stopped going and put 2 stone back on. this is my third attempt to get to target and to stop myself slipping again I've thrown ALL my bigger clothes away so defo no goig back for me!

I've woke feeling more positive and looking forward to WI tomorrow!

I go on holiday in 5 weeks so need to be on plan 100% until then to get to target.

Thanks so much for your support hun, I CAN DO THIS!

Xxx

Hi Nikki im the same i need to lose 5lbs to be at target but since losing a dress size and noticing a nice shape appear i seem to get complacent and slack of.
The nice weather doesnt help either its as if there isnt anything to aim for anymore cos its here already.
Plus BBQs and Easter eggs theres too many hurdles to get past lol:D
come on we can get there just a few more jumps then we will be moaning that a lbs gain is huge (where as when we lose a lb its a tiny loss:rolleyes:) x.

I don't think that could be possible :( I work out at least 4 times a week, I only drink water all day every day and my lunch and dinner is mainly salad and or veg. Just need to cut out all the snacky rubbish i work my way through!

xx

How about eating more protein and carbs with your meals? Sounds like your main meals aren't filling you up, so you're snacking on stuff in-between them.

If you start off the week good, and then go off-track a bit, have you thought about having your syns weekly rather than daily? That way you might have a bank of syns for the end of the week to keep you on plan!

Lots of luck with getting back on track!

chocaslim said:
Hi Nikki im the same i need to lose 5lbs to be at target but since losing a dress size and noticing a nice shape appear i seem to get complacent and slack of.
The nice weather doesnt help either its as if there isnt anything to aim for anymore cos its here already.
Plus BBQs and Easter eggs theres too many hurdles to get past lol:D
come on we can get there just a few more jumps then we will be moaning that a lbs gain is huge (where as when we lose a lb its a tiny loss:rolleyes:) x.

That is sooo true!! I moaned about a 1lb gain 2 weeks ago and then last week had a 4.5lb gain and realty wished it was just a lb last week!

This month is going to be hard and full of hurdles but put our minds to t and we can do it.

I'm far to complacent and I think that's half the problem. Also being a major chocoholic doesn't help. The worst thing I did was make a syn tin as I can't stop at one!

Xxx

who_la_hoop said:
How about eating more protein and carbs with your meals? Sounds like your main meals aren't filling you up, so you're snacking on stuff in-between them.

If you start off the week good, and then go off-track a bit, have you thought about having your syns weekly rather than daily? That way you might have a bank of syns for the end of the week to keep you on plan!

Lots of luck with getting back on track!

This is so true. I'm going to try ad have my syns weekly and see if it works and try and break the chocolate habit!

I know I don't eat enough at lunch times and get the 3pm munchies really bad. So going to eat more this week!

Xx

Am sure this happens to everyone at your stage, don't worry you will get there, you just need to focus (and maybe hide your syn tin!)
Best of luck xxx

Syn tin is gone!! Banished to my mums house! Fingers crossed now!

Thanks everyone

Xx

Back