Lost all this weight

I'll just occupy the moral high ground instead! I am starting to wonder if that fear is behind my self sabotage though......

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Sounds like your both out of the habit! Possibly very tired with managing the children etc etc.

I know when i was bigger, I tried to avoid the intimate side - even in the dark he always managed to grab a huge handful of wobble - well that wasnt hard all of me was wobble lol
Now I am a skinny mini I still have the hang ups, still in 'fat girl' mind set, but it did seem that as I lost weight I felt more desirable and wanted 'it' more but as i had tried to avoid was very unsure of myself and didnt know how to bridge that gap, which can work both ways.

My hubby has always proclaimed his love for me whatever my size, and I only have to look at him sideways for him to take that as a lets go!

Perhaps small steps - a fun tickle session, a laugh and a joke, a wolf whistle, a hug. He may be feeling just as insecure and unsure as you, so a viscious cycle which will need to be broken.

Good luck to you both, I am sure that once you get over this hurdle there will be no stopping you :)

Ok I'll apologise first if this is a bit TMI...sorry!

Men usually get a bit more stirred in the morning, so you may have better luck then.
They're very visual creatures so grab a catalogue and treat yourself to something lovely,slinky or slutty, you need to feel good in it! If stockings float his boat, go for it!

Men tend to give what they receive so you need to become a bit more tactile yourself, no need to go nuts (well not immediately), a hug,a pat or a squeeze of the bum, a kiss goodbye/hello.

Start telling yourself you're sexy, I'm a great believer in positive affirmation and visualisation, as you think it you will move more sensuously.

Offer him a massage, get a nice massage oil, do his back then ask him to flip over!

Failing all that ask for a Rabbit for Christmas, not the furry kind!

Ladies (& gentlemen) introducing the NEW Dr. Ruth! - please PM Shirleen with all your bedroom woes;)

I was in a similar situation with my ex. He went from not being able to keep his hands off me, to not coming anywhere near me, seemingly overnight. We ended up splitting up, but there was a lot more wrong between us than just a lack of sex!

It sounds like your marriage is in much better shape, so I would agree with the others who think you should talk to him and tell him how you feel, and do it quickly, before your confidence in your own sexiness goes.

It's taken me two years (and 5 stone off) to regain my confidence - and I'm only just beginning to see myself as attractive again.

Good luck! x

Maximus said:
Ladies (& gentlemen) introducing the NEW Dr. Ruth! - please PM Shirleen with all your bedroom woes;)

That made me laugh! Please don't that is the end if my insight!

Wohoo well im not alone tonight and a bit more body magic to add to my weeks activities ;)

Yaayyy! Result Mrs B:cool:

I was just thinking about what you were saying about your self esteem and then I saw another thread on here about someone booking themselves a Boudoir Photoshoot and thought what a fab idea for you, you could all glammed up and looking like a super sexy women that you are, but just don't realise yet and have some fab pics taken, to remind you and your OH of who you are, besides a busy stressed mum:)

Go for it, I bet you will feel fabulous x

Wish said:
Yaayyy! Result Mrs B:cool:

I was just thinking about what you were saying about your self esteem and then I saw another thread on here about someone booking themselves a Boudoir Photoshoot and thought what a fab idea for you, you could all glammed up and looking like a super sexy women that you are, but just don't realise yet and have some fab pics taken, to remind you and your OH of who you are, besides a busy stressed mum:)

Go for it, I bet you will feel fabulous x

Ooh I love this idea my birthday is march 6th and I hope to be at target or close by then so maybe a present for my birthday thanks that's a wonderful idea :)

Ooh I love this idea my birthday is march 6th and I hope to be at target or close by then so maybe a present for my birthday thanks that's a wonderful idea :)

ALL the best people were born in the first two weeks of March...I've done the research!

Shirleen said:
ALL the best people were born in the first two weeks of March...I've done the research!

Take it that's when yours is then ;)

I think you'll find it's actually the last two weeks of October.....

Sassia said:
I think you'll find it's actually the last two weeks of October.....

No definately march Hun although I'm sure there's some lovely people born in October :)

And still don't think my husbands remotely interested in me :(
Still I'm not gonna let it stop me I'm doing this for me . Feeling quite down about it all though and just residing myself that going to bed by myself is going to be part of my life always I think .
Hello Mrs Big B
Im so sorry to hear you're so down*hugs*
But good on ya for not lettin it stop ur fantastic losses!! You have done so well!!
You luk fab in ur pic!!
I didnt want to read n run
xxRo

Fedupbeingafattie! said:
Hello Mrs Big B
Im so sorry to hear you're so down*hugs*
But good on ya for not lettin it stop ur fantastic losses!! You have done so well!!
You luk fab in ur pic!!
I didnt want to read n run
xxRo

lol.....and the debate continues!

Maybe we are just all fab :)

Sassia said:
lol.....and the debate continues!

Maybe we are just all fab :)

Lol I think we are :D

Back