• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Lost all this weight

S: 17st9.5lb C: 8st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 18.2 Loss: 9st1.5lb(51.52%)
#1
And still don't think my husbands remotely interested in me :(
Still I'm not gonna let it stop me I'm doing this for me . Feeling quite down about it all though and just residing myself that going to bed by myself is going to be part of my life always I think .
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 1st2.9lb C: 0st10.9lb G: 0st10.9lb BMI: 1.8 Loss: 0st6lb(35.5%)
#2
Men are weird creatures,some criticise weight gain,then feel all insecure when it's gone! I'm sorry you're feeling unhappy. But you should be very proud of losing your weight for yourself ,only you can change your living situation if you continue to be unhappy. You never know who is round the corner. Let Mr sit miserable alone if that's the life he choses xx
 

Wish

Silver Member
S: 100.7kg C: 64.9kg G: 70.8kg BMI: 23.1 Loss: 35.8kg(35.59%)
#4
Well done on the weight loss:D Have you talked to him about how you feel, sometimes men just don't think they way we do, perhaps he doesn't realise hes being an arse! Speak with him x
 
S: 11st12lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st2lb(1.2%)
#5
Sod him, well done on your weight loss.
If its any comfort to you, If mine changed just because I lost the weight and became suddenly more tactile I'd actually be offended because it shows what a shallow ******* he is.
Do this for YOU!
 
S: 17st7lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st11lb(38.78%)
#7
Stop being so mean you lot. We're not all the same;)

Now be a good girl and get him some lager to watch Match of The Day later, and massage his feet before getting his slippers, there's a love:p

I can only agree with the ladies really, especially BuzzyBee! it shouldn't matter how you look.

I hope you can work it out, but first, as instructed, do this for you and your wellbeing. The rest can be dealt with later.

Good luck and don't let it stop the great job you're doing!

Steve
 
S: 0st0lb C: 0st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 0 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#8
Congratulations on your weight loss :)

I can only put myself in your shoes by thinking of my hubby... as I got bigger I wasn't really in the mood to be touched, etc as I didnt particularly like myself. Hubby is a softie and doesn't pester or anything like that. Once i've lost my weight its likely i'll be more in the mood for :) but he might not have realised that yet.

Could this be the case?

x
 
S: 17st9.5lb C: 8st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 18.2 Loss: 9st1.5lb(51.52%)
#9
Maximus said:
Stop being so mean you lot. We're not all the same;)

Now be a good girl and get him some lager to watch Match of The Day later, and massage his feet before getting his slippers, there's a love:p

I can only agree with the ladies really, especially BuzzyBee! it shouldn't matter how you look.

I hope you can work it out, but first, as instructed, do this for you and your wellbeing. The rest can be dealt with later.

Good luck and don't let it stop the great job you're doing!

Steve
Pmsl he wouldn't appreciate the lager anyway . I think maybe that's it . He always said my weight didn't bother him
 
S: 17st9.5lb C: 8st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 18.2 Loss: 9st1.5lb(51.52%)
#10
Thanks all . I suppose I'm just a bit disappointed . We've been married 19 years and with 4 autistic boys aged 10 & under there is a lot of stress in the house maybe that's why because he just wants to relax once they're in bed . Maybe one day when theyre at school / nursery I'll let him know how I feel and take it from there
 
S: 1st2.9lb C: 0st10.9lb G: 0st10.9lb BMI: 1.8 Loss: 0st6lb(35.5%)
#11
mrs big b said:
Thanks all . I suppose I'm just a bit disappointed . We've been married 19 years and with 4 autistic boys aged 10 & under there is a lot of stress in the house maybe that's why because he just wants to relax once they're in bed . Maybe one day when theyre at school / nursery I'll let him know how I feel and take it from there
Maybe he's waiting for you to make the first move? ;)
 
S: 13st5lb C: 8st11lb G: 8st11.5lb BMI: 21.1 Loss: 4st8lb(34.22%)
#12
You are truly an inspiration!! You find time in your challenging life to lose weight.

My OH needs more than a few hints!! If I don`t spell things out IN VERY LARGE LETTERS!! he just doesn`t get it!! I`ve been with him 34 years and he`s not likely to change now!! lol.

I know that I found my three a handful when they were small. I`m sure you feel that you don`t have any time for yourself. Chin-up old thing!! You really need to talk to him about how you feel.
 
S: 17st9.5lb C: 8st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 18.2 Loss: 9st1.5lb(51.52%)
#13
Bunnylush said:
Maybe he's waiting for you to make the first move? ;)
Lol he may be waiting a while lol
 
S: 17st9.5lb C: 8st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 18.2 Loss: 9st1.5lb(51.52%)
#14
GrannieAnnie said:
You are truly an inspiration!! You find time in your challenging life to lose weight.

My OH needs more than a few hints!! If I don`t spell things out IN VERY LARGE LETTERS!! he just doesn`t get it!! I`ve been with him 34 years and he`s not likely to change now!! lol.

I know that I found my three a handful when they were small. I`m sure you feel that you don`t have any time for yourself. Chin-up old thing!! You really need to talk to him about how you feel.
Lol I'm going to and thanks . For a long time I've finally found something I can control and take charge of in my life and I will succeed in reaching my targets . It's hard at times but in a way the kids help . I'm determined to be around for a long time for them
 
S: 21st12.5lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st8.5lb(2.77%)
#15
Ok I'll apologise first if this is a bit TMI...sorry!

Men usually get a bit more stirred in the morning, so you may have better luck then.
They're very visual creatures so grab a catalogue and treat yourself to something lovely,slinky or slutty, you need to feel good in it! If stockings float his boat, go for it!

Men tend to give what they receive so you need to become a bit more tactile yourself, no need to go nuts (well not immediately), a hug,a pat or a squeeze of the bum, a kiss goodbye/hello.

Start telling yourself you're sexy, I'm a great believer in positive affirmation and visualisation, as you think it you will move more sensuously.

Offer him a massage, get a nice massage oil, do his back then ask him to flip over!

Failing all that ask for a Rabbit for Christmas, not the furry kind!
 
#16
Mine went off me when I put on a lot of weight. He just didn't want to be near me and didn't find me attractive at all. He's ok-ish now because he said he 'got used to it'!!!

Of course when we met 10 years ago he had lots of floppy blond hair and now has only a bit more than captain Picard himself! I wonder how he'd feel if I stopped being interested and said I only liked men with hair.....

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins
 
S: 17st9.5lb C: 8st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 18.2 Loss: 9st1.5lb(51.52%)
#17
Shirleen said:
Ok I'll apologise first if this is a bit TMI...sorry!

Men usually get a bit more stirred in the morning, so you may have better luck then.
They're very visual creatures so grab a catalogue and treat yourself to something lovely,slinky or slutty, you need to feel good in it! If stockings float his boat, go for it!

Men tend to give what they receive so you need to become a bit more tactile yourself, no need to go nuts (well not immediately), a hug,a pat or a squeeze of the bum, a kiss goodbye/hello.

Start telling yourself you're sexy, I'm a great believer in positive affirmation and visualisation, as you think it you will move more sensuously.

Offer him a massage, get a nice massage oil, do his back then ask him to flip over!

Failing all that ask for a Rabbit for Christmas, not the furry kind!
Pmsl so I need to get myself to Ann summers for one reason or another !!!
Well I'll try . Think that's part of my problem low confidence think he wouldn't be interested so I don't really try . Well I'm gonna try & change that !! I've lost a lot of weight loads of people are telling me how good I'm looking so I'm gonna start believing
 
S: 17st9.5lb C: 8st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 18.2 Loss: 9st1.5lb(51.52%)
#18
Sassia said:
Mine went off me when I put on a lot of weight. He just didn't want to be near me and didn't find me attractive at all. He's ok-ish now because he said he 'got used to it'!!!

Of course when we met 10 years ago he had lots of floppy blond hair and now has only a bit more than captain Picard himself! I wonder how he'd feel if I stopped being interested and said I only liked men with hair.....

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins
Aw bless you hun ((((())))) mines lost over 2 stone and at 6th he was only 12 stone then . He's now around 9st 10 hasnt tried it's just come off . He's had tests but all ok . He is really skinny but that hasn't put me off him . You marry for better or worse don't you and that means accepting any changes .
 
#19
mrs big b said:
He is really skinny but that hasn't put me off him . You marry for better or worse don't you and that means accepting any changes .
Exactly. I presumed wrongly that he loved me for me regardless....

I am a bit worried that he might be all over me if I lose the weight. That will prove how shallow he is and I'm not sure I can deal with that!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins
 
S: 17st9.5lb C: 8st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 18.2 Loss: 9st1.5lb(51.52%)
#20
Sassia said:
Exactly. I presumed wrongly that he loved me for me regardless....

I am a bit worried that he might be all over me if I lose the weight. That will prove how shallow he is and I'm not sure I can deal with that!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins
You want to do the same tell him you are not interested then he can see how it feels . Bless you ((((())))
 


Similar threads



Top