Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Sorry to hear you are still feeling poorly hun - hope the next few days improves even more for you.
XX

Thanks you two! I am OK, dosed up on lemsip today, only way to keep going.

Jess, I think you will wear the pink dress and look amazing in it!!! Can't wait to see the pics.... and can't wait to see you on maintainers forum. I know what you mean about the cheat stuff... I like to hang out with the determined & positive gals, because I want some of it to rub off on me! I suppose I want to be motivated & positive and reading about cheats does get you down a bit.

I'm in good fettle anyway, cold or no cold, gonna settle down with TV in a minute & have an early nite... busy day again tomorrow.

xxx

Hiya KC. Glad you have managed to post whilst you are working away. Missed your updates on here.

Hope all is well with you. x

Hi Katy, lovely to see you back! Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather darl! Hope you feel better soon

Have a great day
x

Awww Katy, hope your cold disappears soon, how awful to be working and having a snotty nose and sore throat, it will probably disappear the day you come home.... dont worry about the food choices, I am sure when you get back your weight will be the same as you are working so hard... thanks for your post on my thread...

I know what you mean about the main forum, so many people seem to cheat and "blip" nowadays, I also need some more positive posts which is why I hang around maintenance more these days... have a good work week and look forward to seeing you back next week.

Big hugs all of you for kind words... tonight am in Yorks, raining! Will order room service as hotel is in middle of nowhere, and tomorrow is a very long day workwise so any cals I overdo today will no doubt be worked off tomorrow... that's my theory and I am sticking to it!

Looking forward to a night catching up on threads.

xxx

Yay Katycakes, you are doing really well with being ill and away! Well done :)

I'm loving the maintenance section and of course I still have my Shrinklie thread which is a really positive thread thank goodness. We're all honest about everything still, love my Shrinklies. But there is a great atmosphere on this section. Everyone is really warm and welcoming which is fab.

Enjoy reading lots on here tonight and hope you're feeling better soon. Big hugs xxx

Hey Katy

I really hope you are feeling better soon, must be awful going away from place to place and feeling awful in different hotels!
Well, I hope you managed something warm to eat last night in this horrible weather again :( ggrrr - where has the lovely sun gone?
Have a great day Katy. xx

Hi Katy, hope you are feeling a bit better today.... thanks for your post on my thread, it is really helpful to hear from people who are maintaining, it makes me feel that my goals are achievable and that I wont put the weight straight back on... have a rest tonight after your busy day and take care of yourself..

Hi Katy, hope you are feeling better soon.
I had a great week down in Dumfries & Galloway. The weather was superb. Went to Designs coffee shop & gallery that you mentioned - had a piece of cake (yummy!) which l halved with my daughter.

Hope you feel better for the rest of your trip.

Hi Katy just thought I would post my sympathies for you as I have had a sore throat for 3 days now and although it would normally make me miserable im on a high so nothing can get me down. Hope your feeling better soon my dear xxxx

hey katy hunny, how are you doing? are you still working away?

hope you are having a good weekend!

xx

Hi Lelly & Julie! Am in London, got net for an hour... one more day away & home tomorrow night. Cannot wait.. it has been a LONG trip this time & the cold made it a tough one, too... grrr. Will catch up soon.

xxx

ah there you are! hiya hunny, bet you are looking forward to getting back to the family, just in time for school hols eh!

xx

Hi Katy, hope your cold has finally gone, bound to have done if you are on your way home.... look forward to when you are back on here, your posts are always inspiring to me... take care

Hi Laura... been a bit quiet as not making great choices... I did comfort eat over last week away because of feeling so low and tired with the cold. Then... this happens every time I come back from working away... weighed in, hadn't gained (10st 12) so carried on with the not-so-great food choices.

The problem is that when i am away I use huge amounts of energy charging around, and also emotional energy, and that seems to keep cals burning. Then i get home and I am back to a sedentary lifestyle, just me & my laptop. So I cannot eat the way I do when away. I haven't been near the scales since then but need to get the food thing in order.

Thanks for checking on me, will start to post food diaries tomorrow... I have to. Don't want to drift.

xxx

You'll be fine Katycakes. Back on track with your food diary tomorrow and all will turn out good.

Sleep well and catch you tomorrow hun xxx

Night all and thanks!

xxx

Hi Laura... been a bit quiet as not making great choices... I did comfort eat over last week away because of feeling so low and tired with the cold. Then... this happens every time I come back from working away... weighed in, hadn't gained (10st 12) so carried on with the not-so-great food choices.

The problem is that when i am away I use huge amounts of energy charging around, and also emotional energy, and that seems to keep cals burning. Then i get home and I am back to a sedentary lifestyle, just me & my laptop. So I cannot eat the way I do when away. I haven't been near the scales since then but need to get the food thing in order.

Thanks for checking on me, will start to post food diaries tomorrow... I have to. Don't want to drift.

xxx

I don't want you to drift either and expect you know who is going to query 'not so great food choices.' ;)

Seriously, a happy LC is one that is exercising a lot and that is a time when the 'not so great' choices don't hurt as much and weirdly I want them less because I'm exercising so want good nutrition. My problem (among others) is not stopping them/ cutting down when I'm exercising less. I really relate to what you are saying.

Wishing you a happy and healthy Thursday x

Back