Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Hi All

Katy sent me a message a few weeks back that she wanted to take a break from Mini's for a while - Katy if you're reading this, I hope you're doing ok hun xx

thanks for posting this Alexm! and i second that too! miss you Katy!
Big Hugs
xx

Third it - big hugs too and hope all is okay xxx

still reading hunnies and trying hard to get myself sorted... thanks for kind words. Will be back when I can, promise.
xxx

aha!!! knew you were there somewhere! we'll wait patiently for you hun, look forward to it
xx

Hey you, nice to see you're around and okay hun. Appreciate when you're not fully in the thick of it, it can seem a chore to post xxx

Hi Katy, sorry to have been away and missed your struggles. Hope you are well hun. Hugs xx

hey Katy, life is **** just now-same with you? hope you're ok.think I'll be better next week,have to wait and see. thinking of you. xxx

Hey Katy
just wanted to say Im reading lots too and missing you loads. Cant get my head in the zone AT ALL. In some ways some would say Im doing well cos Ive maintained my weight within a couple of lbs for the last 9 weeks but unfortunately its at 225lbs and not 140 where it should be!!!!!
Mondays are always good but then by friday it has already gone downhill and the weekend is full of 'treats'.

Did join SW with Julie from here but that only lasted a few weeks as head just not in the right place.

Am so sick of the dieting merry -go-round. Am seriously thinking of getting a hynotherapy session for the gastic band as I definitely cant afford a proper one and the thought of having the surgery scares the living daylights out of me its a bit too drastic but the hypnotherapy version sounds alot gentler and cheaper.

Hope you are okay and know you will come back when you are ready.
Thinking of you
xxx

Back