Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

I am deeply stupid... how do I edit the 'lost again' bit out of thread title? Doesn't seem to work!

xxx

I have no idea either! Well done on getting found again though!!!! :):):)

I've just replied to your post on my thread about CDC x

Not so sure I am found, but not AS lost as I was, and that will do for now!!!

xxx

Not so sure I am found, but not AS lost as I was, and that will do for now!!!

xxx

...but with map in hand harder to be lost hun!
x

Hey Katy just catching up on threads, sounds like you are back in your 'zone' again and definitely much more found again :), lots more calm xx

I am deeply stupid... how do I edit the 'lost again' bit out of thread title? Doesn't seem to work!
Go into the CD 1000-maintenance page (where all the threads are listed) then double click just to the right hand side of your title....and hey presto you can change it :D

Love ya JellyT. Thanks... now I know a whole variety of biscuit themed titles opens itself up to me... nooo!

Day 5 - so far so good on foodie front. On work front... erm... oh dear.

xxx

Can I ask, does anyone think it a cop-out if I see CDC tomorrow but DON'T get weighed? I know I haven't lost and may have put on since last WI and I'm worried it will upset me. Sounds odd because I weigh myself every day anyway, so know what I weigh, but making it official makes it daunting somehow. Was thinking of just getting supplies (maybe last lot of CD stuff?) and arranging to see her in a month?

I can't talk to her about the binge/starve stuff as she just changes subject or suggests drinking more water. Not even sure if I still need to see her, if not weighing in? I wish I had a KD-type CD guru somewhere nearby. (Well, thanks to minis I guess I do!) Has anybody else stopped seeing their CDC? Sounds mad when I have so recently come out of a wobble but not sure she can help me. When I said wanted to lose a further 7lbs she suggested SS to do it, which I can't as I am BMI 23? Mixed messages and not sure she is helping me anymore?

Any & all opinions welcome.

xxx

Hey Katy, loving the title.

From what you've said it sounds as though you get your strength/support mainly from here. If she was to suggest SS with your BMI that's a little worrying.

I have been too scared to say goodbye to CD, but am feeling like I'm almost ready, with the help and back up of this site. If you feel like that then perhaps you don't need to see her anymore.

Can I ask, does anyone think it a cop-out if I see CDC tomorrow but DON'T get weighed?

Nope, not a cop out at all. In fact, I think she only has to weigh you once a month, though I weigh weekly, so never triple checked on this.

My CDC, though lovely, didn't weigh me at all throughout the whole diet. Not her fault really...I insisted I wasn't weighed. Okay, she should have anyway, but I'm glad she didn't.

I weighed myself though, but had loads of reasons why I didn't want anyone else to weigh me. All part of the plan that time to keep me on track ;)

Yeah if i had my way I'd never be weighed my CDC. We only weigh in once a month because we have to but I hate that weekly wi thing...it reminds me of weight watchers. :) Not a problem at all hun. I'm not even weighing myself at home at the mo.. I will when I feel better in my clothes to keep on track. xxx

If its going to have a negative effect I cants see the point in getting weighed and if its only a monthly requirement you dont have to yey. Your CDC sounds useless telling you to SS thats insane. Take care my dear xxxx

Can I ask, does anyone think it a cop-out if I see CDC tomorrow but DON'T get weighed? I know I haven't lost and may have put on since last WI and I'm worried it will upset me. Sounds odd because I weigh myself every day anyway, so know what I weigh, but making it official makes it daunting somehow. Was thinking of just getting supplies (maybe last lot of CD stuff?) and arranging to see her in a month?

I can't talk to her about the binge/starve stuff as she just changes subject or suggests drinking more water. Not even sure if I still need to see her, if not weighing in? I wish I had a KD-type CD guru somewhere nearby. (Well, thanks to minis I guess I do!) Has anybody else stopped seeing their CDC? Sounds mad when I have so recently come out of a wobble but not sure she can help me. When I said wanted to lose a further 7lbs she suggested SS to do it, which I can't as I am BMI 23? Mixed messages and not sure she is helping me anymore?

Any & all opinions welcome.

xxx
Love the new title. I don't think it's a cop out either. When I first met this CDC, I told her I didn't want to know my weight so she asked permission for me to be weighed anyhow. I know she'd not have done it if I hadn't wanted her too.

People come into your life for various reasons Katy and not everyone is supposed to stick around. So if you don't want to see her again, don't. If you don't want to make the decision by tomorrow, just tell her you've got a busy few weeks ahead with work and you'll contact her to make another appointment when you ready. That leaves the door open in case you want to go back.

I expect my CDC and I are going to have a difference of opinion on Friday. I doubt she will be happy that a) I've already gone up the plan and that b) I'm eating stuff off plan. Will see what happens. :) I agree it's mad to do SS at your BMI. I think they actually allow that on LL but can't see how it's good for people.

Hi Katy,

Not a cop out at all, this diet is for you and so you should be able to call the shots as it were. My CDC wasn't happy when I did 810 with a twist, I cut out 1 shake and added a 250 cal breakfast so that made it more like a 910 cals, she wrote it down but when she realised I was losing weight she was much happier. I am only going to see my CDC once a month now, it was supposed to be today, but my little boy had to see a consultant at the hospital so changed it to next week, just as well really as I am still about 3lb higher than when she last came... lol

Am adding Baileys to the list, that is my drink-type weakness.

xxx

I used to make a Bailey's cheesecake which was very popular when I was cooking for a living. If you'd like the recipe, for a special occasion, I'd be happy to give it to you.

Can I ask, does anyone think it a cop-out if I see CDC tomorrow but DON'T get weighed? xxx

Good idea, definitely not a cop out.

Thanks everyone... that seems like a plan then. I wanted to see what people thought because I'm not quite trusting my own logic again yet, after the wobble weeks! I found I could talk myself into almost anything & mostly it was addiction talking.

I do think I need to get away from the diet mindset and find a place that feels 'normal' and 'safe' instead, at least for now. And I need to get the focus off weight loss and onto control. Thanks so much for your input and support... what'd I do without you all?

Bess, would love that recipe, promise not to use it except very special occasions like Xmas. I was in Ireland last year working & the guest house I was staying at did porridge with Baileys drizzled on top... sounds crazy but was SO yum. Those days are gone... sigh!

xxx

OK, food list for today.

porridge, grated apple, 0% yog
leftovers of quorn & lentil & veg stew from yesterday
CD hot choc
2 quorn fillets, 2 slices wholemeal bread,relish, rocket salad

Also 1 hour brisk walk in sunshine, which was FAB.

xxx

Back