Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Ah, but both of us could have done without the cake really! As TT says, though, a relief to find it had lost some of its power over me.

TT, like your amended 'tagline' - it's too long to fit, but I will try to keep it in mind... like the sentiment. And you are dead right, I am definitely 'all or nothing' and that's not a good thing.

Bess, you are doing brilliantly... yay to another good day!

Have caved and had a CD bar, which I don't really need, but consider it a pretty good day considering the cake. Going to have an early night.

xxx

Seems like early nights all round. It is so foggy here this evening, and it is time for my bed. Good choices all round it seems today.

Thank goodness it is Saturday tomorrow. Here's to a good weekend to all x

So far so good... scales say 11 4 again, this time I am not seeing this as a coded signal to run around eating chocolate, so hopefully things will stay good. Totm seems to be putting in an early appearance too. Working this morning, then out later with OH in local town. Will have a skinny latte & that's ALL. Got to try and get comfy on this wagon, maybe spread some quilts around and snuggle in for a while. So, so encouraged by Bess's fab losses, and everyone else seems to be holding it together too. I can do this!

xxx

Quilts? Snuggle? I'll bring some super soft light rugs from the backs of the sofa's and hot water bottles! I'm a real comfort freak!!......

And i will bring the chocolate and popcorn and sweets! Oh, wait.........

We could have a vine in a pot growing on board, it would shade us in the summer...and we can just reach up for a grape from time to time.....and when we were really desperate, we could secrete a candy floss machine under the floorboards and whip up a lovely fluffy pink cloudy one on a stick as an occasional treat! I do have a weakness for proper candy floss. :p

And along the side of the wagon there could be demijohns of lovely red wine made from the grapes, I'll just bring the syphoning tube!.....

Perhaps I could harness my horse to the front, she's very gentle....this is looking like a lovely wagon to me. We may never want to get off!

And carrot cake!

Bess I like your wagon if I fall off I can land in the red wine:D:D:D

Our wagon Miss JT, what are you going to add to it? (Apart from the carrot cake!) xx

OUR wagon indeed... bring the carrot cake Miss JT (but leave the cardboard box behind). And the Green & Blacks...

xxx

Katy, I take it you will keep us suplied with oatcakes? I never have tasted one and need to know if im missing out!
All aboard in straw hats, comfy cotton trousers, heaps of Red magazines and a route map with our destination marked with an X and several interesting detours on the way. Onwards girlies :smoke: x

Our wagon Miss JT, what are you going to add to it? (Apart from the carrot cake!) xx
I can bring cocktails. Also sun cream, no carbs in that :D I feel sorry for the poor horse, I think we are going to need an elephant!

OUR wagon indeed... bring the carrot cake Miss JT (but leave the cardboard box behind)
Lol Katy it will give us something to chew on if we run out of food

Onwards girlies :smoke: x
Since when did you start smoking :8855:*cough cough*

Will there always be sunshine either at that perfect time in a morning when it is clear and the day is full of promise, or late afternoon when it is just thinking about finishing up so gives out as much as it can for the last couple of hours?

I will bring some knitted bed socks for us all so that toes are always warm, very important in my opinion. And I guess we are going to need some kind of constant water supply so we all hit our optimum hydration level and to counteract the wine from the vine :rolleyes:

Just thinking about the constant sway of the wagon is making me drowsy!

Hope you had a great day Katy and enjoyed your latte x

Thanks Wales... enjoyed the latte... and the small piece of almond cake. Oops. It fell onto my table, honest. Otherwise on track, though, so all is good.

Yes, sunshine is important... and water & fluffy socks... and I will certainly supply oatcakes, peanut butter, banana & spouted wheat bread... not a bad day, and tomorrow will be better. It's avery forgiving wagon, I have found.

TT/Sleepy, like the mantra!

xxx

Since when did you start smoking :8855:*cough cough*[/QUOTE]

I was trying to be louche! :D

Back