Lost Motivation over last couple of weeks... now trying to claw it back

Pinkemi

I have been DIRE over the past couple of weeks. It was my birthday last week so I thought sod it and had what I wanted. The week before that, our family dog had to be put to sleep *cries* and I completely went off the rails.

I am now trying to claw my way back to focusing my mind and thinking I CAN DO THIS!

But how do you keep that motivation going? :-/

Pinkemi said:
I have been DIRE over the past couple of weeks. It was my birthday last week so I thought sod it and had what I wanted. The week before that, our family dog had to be put to sleep *cries* and I completely went off the rails.

I am now trying to claw my way back to focusing my mind and thinking I CAN DO THIS!

But how do you keep that motivation going? :-/

I'm 100% with you on the lack of motivation! I've literally binged like crazy from January till Sunday, and I've never felt so huge, miserable and disgusting.

But everytime I try losing the weight and jumping back on the diet bandwagon I seem to get to day two and then give up and cave!! I'm on day two now, and it's probably my 100th attempt at day two!!

I wish you could buy willpower pills :(

- start weight 12.2 - goal weight 10.0

Its so hard to get motivated again after a bad spell. Hopefully with 2 weeks off the bad food cravings will be out of your system. I find it helps me get back on track when I try something I really like on in the shop. Shop changing rooms make you look so vile and feel so bad it reminds me why I need to lose weight. Not the best thing to do but it works x

Back