Lost motivation

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Neonic, 2 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Neonic

Neonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.4lb(9.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im not really sure where to start. Over the years I've done numerous diets but always end up getting fed up and going back to my old ways. The last diet I did was the dukan diet which I really enjoyed. Then I had my birthday and moved in with some friends and it became too hard to stick to. I can stick to the food in diets most of the time but get bored after a while and since i've moved I've become rather partial to a glass or two of rosé. I'm going on holiday in February and really really want to lose 1.5st before then. Does anyone have any suggestions to boost my motivation or and different diets I could try. I tend to do better with new diets as I have to think about what I'm doing. It's when I don't have to think about it that I fall from the wagon.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have you tried weight watchers? I've found that seems to be good for me as I have to write everything down and point it all up!

4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Many people do very well with SW and I am doing well with All About W8, but that's a vlcd which is not right for everyone. Whatever you decide I wish you all the best.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.