Lost motivation

Neonic

Im not really sure where to start. Over the years I've done numerous diets but always end up getting fed up and going back to my old ways. The last diet I did was the dukan diet which I really enjoyed. Then I had my birthday and moved in with some friends and it became too hard to stick to. I can stick to the food in diets most of the time but get bored after a while and since i've moved I've become rather partial to a glass or two of rosé. I'm going on holiday in February and really really want to lose 1.5st before then. Does anyone have any suggestions to boost my motivation or and different diets I could try. I tend to do better with new diets as I have to think about what I'm doing. It's when I don't have to think about it that I fall from the wagon.

Have you tried weight watchers? I've found that seems to be good for me as I have to write everything down and point it all up!

Many people do very well with SW and I am doing well with All About W8, but that's a vlcd which is not right for everyone. Whatever you decide I wish you all the best.

Back