Lost motivation

spannerk

When I first started sw nov 2011 I was 1st4lb heavier than I am now. I had weddings to attend in June and July so had motivation to loose weight for that. Now I have Christmas events to slim for but I know realistically I'm not gonna be at target for then so I just keep thinking what's point :( I need help xx

Dont lose heart. What is your main purpose for losing weight other than self-image? If you put your main goal into perspective, you will do what makes you happy and healthy rather than what other people think. It would probably help if you write down your goals and look at them each morning for 7 days. Add other goals whenever you can but at least 5 will do. Hope this helps.

I want to to make my back pain better I completely shattered my coccyx so my back and hip are in agony some days!! :( weigh day today so we shall see :) xxx

Well done spannerk. I started last sept and lost over 5 stone in total on ww because i was bridesmaid for my friend but since june have gone totally off the rails and put on a stone. I feel miserable but am restarting tomorrow and am going to push myself to get it gone by xmas. This site helped me beyond belief last time so hopefully the same this time. Best of luck to you and hope you feel better with your back x x

awww this post upsets me :( , you know how long i wasted saying "whats the point" , A LOT. but no more and look at me now.. 17.5 stone down. Chin up , draw your battle sword and dont give up. x

wow Titanium Just wanted to say you are such a inspiration. I wish knew you to provide some guidance and help! ive got a lot to lose and one of the things Im also worried about is the excess skin. how did you combat this because you look brilliant!!

I feel i always have to have mini goals to work towards to keep me motivated

Back