Lost my 2 lb gain

Hi guys weigh in today and have lost my 2 lb gain so well happy five lbs to go away to las Vegas in 3 weeks time to get married so fingers crossed :)

Fabulous to hear you lost the gain. Las Vegas! Wedding!! Oh tell us more! Happy congrats.

Thanks guys well Molly we went to Vegas 3 years ago and said that if my partner ever proposed we would get married there so when ge proposed at Halloween we decided to go for it neither of us have been married before so we are having a blessing on our return as we have just two friends coming to be our witnessess . Our family are very understanding that we wanted to do sonething different:) we are actually getting married on the 29 th April in the elvis chapel:) I have a black and red corset and rhinestone platform shoes to go with the elvis theme so def not a traditional wedding:)

What a lovely story!!! How romantic! The sound of your dress is awesome!! You'll have to post some pics when u get back!!
Thanks for sharing.

No problem am very excited:) by the way your tips are really helpful I love those naked bars I have one before u do sine running and find im not so hungry after ,also I find it really helpful with all the recipes you put up you really are very supportive to us all here:)

Thank you!! But we are all here to share experiences. I'm just glad to see more people posting now on this forum as it has been very quiet on it.
The Nakd bars are great. Post ur idea about using them before exercise on the tips thread. Its a great idea to keep the post exercise munchies at bay.
Have a good day today.

Back