Lost my bean.....

Penny sorry to hear your sad news

sara:(

So sorry to hear of your loss. I had a m/c myself in between my kids. Please take it easy xx

Penny I'm really sorry. I wish I had words that would make it easier for you pet.

Hello,

It seems that I have lost my bean!!

I was bleeding on wed and yesterday I had a scan at the hospital and they confirmed that there was no heartbeat. I was scraped and it is now over!!

So many things have been going on in my life recently maybe it was for the best, I don't know.

Not really sure why I am posting it on here to be honest, might seem a bit too personal but I think I needed to tell people that are not really involved etc.

xoxo

so sorry hunny. big hugs to you. xx

debs x

So sorry to hear your news. I've also m/c before. Sending hugs xx

sooo sorty to hear. big big hugs

Hi Penny I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am four weeks post miscarriage i was 10 weeks pregnant - I decided to start CD to stop me lookin at the miscarriage forums - they were too depressin now I have a new focus - losing some weight so that i can increase fertility and be healthier.
Its a horrible time my little girl is seven and asks why did we lose her brother or sister every day.
Be strong
loves and hugs
Lindsey x

my heart is with you and your OH penny, take care darling... major hugs coming your way xxx

oh bless you; I know its tough as had an m/c too, hence 5 years between my two kids. Look after yourself, and take it easy. {{{{hugs}}}}

xx

Thinking of you at this sad time.
x

(((hugs))) sorry to hear that penny its heartbreaking

oh hun thats awful big hugs xxxxx

So sorry to hear your awful news :( Hope you start to feel better soon. Will you try again or jump back on the CD wagon in a few weeks time when you are sufficiently recovered?

Back