Lost my way again!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by rach11pink, 21 November 2011 Social URL.

1. rach11pink

rach11pink Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers
    Had a very slight gain last week and i just cant get over it!ive eaten like a pig this weekend totally off plan and cannot seem to refocus!!It doesnt help that i have put a holiday week in this week due to a funeral,i just cant seem to get me head back in it!i dont want to undo the last 4 weeks work!!

Im just not prepaired,and its costing a bomb in shopping!:-( x:mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rachel1984

rachel1984 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(10.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Picture how you will feel when you get on the scales and gain. Think about your goal and why you want to get there and how you will feel when you achieve it. Set yourself mini targets and reward yourself when you reach them.

Basically, at the end of the day, you're the only one that can do this. Nobody can make you do it or stop you from doing it. Good luck and I hope you get back on track xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.