lost one pound on week one??:(

Irish21:)

Hey everyone!!!!!!Iv just started on my second week of lipotrim,i got weighed yesterday and only lost 1 lb.The pharmacist told me its cuz i drank black coffee with canderel tablets but i thought we were allowed to??Im angry cuz i havent eaten anything and im doing loads of exercise..This is my second time on lipotrim and last time i lost 2 stone.But cuz of the 1lb loss my motivation is gone:( any advice will be appreciated!!xxx

Last edited:
Try again this week without the Canderel. It's only a week and hopefully you'll do great this time round. Did he recommend another sweetener? I can't help because I'm a no sugar/sweetener girl myself.

Ya but i cant remember the name!!you're right,i will keep with it and hopefully have a good loss next week!.U r doing so well!thank u for the reply!xx

dont be diheartned with it as its really hard keep your mind focused on you dream !
youl do it
i lost 9lb first week and never went back on the shakes as thought it was okay to treat myself but
now im back on the shakes been lucky enough not to put any back on in the 2 weeks

good luck x

i will keep it up,i can only be on it for three more weeks as i wont be around for summer.even if i lose 10lbs i will be happy!then healthy eating and exercise..wow 9 pounds is amazing!its great u didnt gain anything..will keep ye posted!good luck too!!:)xx

cheers ! its just so hard to retrain your brain ! about it but need to stay focussed !
as i want to loss 2half stone got 10lb to loss then i can get my breast reduction
but just so hard but hopefully get it done in the next 4 weeks

good luck x

hi. Try silver spoon low cal tablets sweetners. I use this in Green Tea,its ok. Although i only have two small cups a day though.
Try not to get disheartened about this weeks loss,you may lose more than average next week.
Stay strong :)

thanks i will try those.i need something warm,im always freezing!!..we can all do this,we r strong:)so glad i joined this forum!!xxxxxxxx:)

Im a week in and how just had my second black tea with a sweetener, its not the same but much better. Ive never felt so cold in all my life since ive been in this diet... its minus 30ish outside so warm drinks are the way to go... constantly walking around with a glass/bottle of cold water is just wrong!!! lol

Back