Lost the plot

TtMummy

Silver Member
Ok, so I've lost the plot. I was in the zone. I was cruising along, happily losing (well, had done about 8lbs anyway) and then had a devastating bit of news, a total bolt out of the blue which really threw me. A 'way before his time' death in the family. Then guests descended for 2 weeks causing me some additional stress. It's been tough and of course I fell back onto my crutches; booze and chocolate.

My weigh day is tomorrow. I have to get back into my zone. I've shopped to arrive later after work which is a start. But I'm struggling with the chocolate and wine!

Any tips or words of wisdom be very much appreciated. I think I might do a diary but to be fair it's just another thing to fit into my day and stess over. Then again it might help me to focus!

X

Plan your next few days of meals using lots of superfree and free that way you 15 syns a day can be used on chocolate and wine. Cut out little things like tomato sauce and gravy and that way you have more syns for treats. Or try and bank 10 syns on monday to friday to have 50 extra for the weekend. I switch from wine on a saturday to vodka and diet coke or fizzy flavoured water less syns than wine.

Plan your next few days of meals using lots of superfree and free that way you 15 syns a day can be used on chocolate and wine. Cut out little things like tomato sauce and gravy and that way you have more syns for treats. Or try and bank 10 syns on monday to friday to have 50 extra for the weekend. I switch from wine on a saturday to vodka and diet coke or fizzy flavoured water less syns than wine.

Thank you - yes free and super free is the way to go. I am about to make a meal plan. It doesn't help that I am a cook :eek: and regularly am to be found melting chocolate and syrup, making cakes, pies, pastys, sausage rolls and deeelish salads - but not the healthy kind :rolleyes:. I work in a super cafe and we make all our own stuff but you should see the butter I get through! :D However I am not into feeling sorry for myself, I just need a bit of encouragement to get back on track :sigh: Now, focus!!!!

Back