• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lost

dream

Hi Im dream
Been on the xenical for 5 weeks and im gutted i've lost nothing, don't think i've the hang off this tablet. Only been having 15g fat a day because im petrified of the side affects. Can anyone tell what i should be eating, i've cut out cakes biscuits crisps chocolate and had more fruit veg cous cous chicken etc.
Thanks Dream :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi, have a look at the stickies in this forum and you'll get a better idea of what to have. The general gist of it is no food more then 5% total fat per 100g and no more than 15g of fat per meal, so a total of 45g for the day. It is also important to check you aren't going mad on calories so have a look at MyFitnessPal.com it's free to join and if you put in all your details you will get an idea of how many calories you should be having in a day. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

KB

dream

Thanks Kitty, your advise is much appreciated, im not eating enough fat or calorie counting properly,been on MyFitnessPal.com and found it most helpful.
Cheers Dream

Kes

Gold Member
just wanted to pop here and say hello and welcome, and i hope you are getting on better now.

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
15g of fat per day? I think i see the problem here. You're not getting enough =]. You should having about 40g a day x