LOST

Another LOST fan eh??

I'm just on the edge of my seat over this fab series ... it's so different from anything else on TV!

When is the next series starting?? Anyone know?

There's going to be a big void in my week now until the next series begins! :(

another lost fan here too:)

Yep I am a LOST addict as well!

When in Florida they had an exhibition of stuff from the show and I was in there for about 2 hours just looking at it!

They had Jack's shirt, and that weird doll from the early episode!

I was most impressed with Boone's airline ticket!! How sad am I !

M.

I recorded it last night and am looking forward to seeing it tonight. LOVE IT - am going to miss it big time. Especially Sawyer MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm

Me 2 lol!!

I don't normally go for the dusky, middle Eastern look but I have to say Sayid floats my boat!! It's more than just looks ... with Sayid it's the whole package: looks, intuition, intelligence, physical strength - he is ALL MAN!! :D :D

Next in line for me is Sawyer. Rugged good looks, that charming but dangerous 'edge' and under all that, a vulnerability that makes you melt!

Jack comes next - very classically handsome but on occasions a bit 'bland' for my taste. He's pepped up lately though and is showing his darker side: that's ramped him up in my totty league table! ;)

Phew - need to take a cold shower now!!

I'm with you on Sayid RussianDoll!! Does it for me too!!!! Lost really is a fab show, anyone got any theories before the next series starts?

Am I the only idiot that fell asleep during the last 30 mins of the finale:eek:

Still box set is out on Monday so I will buy that as I think its a great series to keep.

I also loved Supernatural this is on again sometime in October I think, hope so.

As for the men I normally do not go for blondes normally very dark but must admit Sawyer is streets ahead of the others.

L

L

I normally watch this with my daughter Amy who is also a Lost addict.

She, however, bogged off to Cyprus for a couple of weeks and left me to my own devices.

Hence I fell asleep and couldn't believe I woke up just as the titles were rolling.

L

Am I the only idiot that fell asleep during the last 30 mins of the finale:eek:

Still box set is out on Monday so I will buy that as I think its a great series to keep.

I also loved Supernatural this is on again sometime in October I think, hope so.

As for the men I normally do not go for blondes normally very dark but must admit Sawyer is streets ahead of the others.

L

L
I like Supernatural too. The new series starts tonight in the US so I'll be downloading that as well!

Back