Lost............

Don't give much away:rotflmao:

and by the time they explain something you have forgotten all about that thread

I was wondering about the coffin when the undertaker asked Jack if he was friend of family he said both so I thought maybe Clare coz even if he don't know it yet she is his half sister.

OHHH!missed that comment!

But I lose track of who knows what cause I'd forgotten he doesn't know that

Might be barking up the wrong tree, but I have a feeling Jack and Kate are related......

last series Jack told Kate that he loved her, out of the blue etc, almost familial, not like lovers

i GUESS WE SHALL JUST HAVE TO SIT GLUED TO THE tv NEXT WEEK AND THE WEEK AFTER UNTIL 2010 WHEN IT'S SUPPOSED TO END.........

OK, I'm tragic, and Sky-less. Anyone mind PMing me a link where I can watch this series online?

Yes I have a feeling it will be later than that now thanks to the writers strike.I think we only have about 6/8 episodes now

OK, I'm tragic, and Sky-less. Anyone mind PMing me a link where I can watch this series online?

Sorry can't help you there!Are you up to date(End of series3) cause if you are I record it for friends,I could send it to you when they have finished with it(probably about 3 weeks!but better than nothing if you are stuck)

Can I just say that I loved Lost to start with but now I am beginning to just find it irritating. Why can't they just tie up even a few of the loose ends instead of bringing in new ones!!! Arrggghhh.
But, I will keep watching. Until the end. Whenever that may be.
Oh and there are only 8 episodes then a break due to the writers strike. Not sure when the rest of the 16 will be on.

Right, thats it, i'm TOTALLY confused.

The oceanic 6? I been watching it all online and have seen episode 2. Lemme know what you think in a few hours xxxx

During episode one Hurley in the future says "Don't you know who I am,I'm one of the Oceanic 6"which we presumed to mean that 6 of the people on the island came back!

I am TV LESS!!!!!!!!! I'm decorating in the living room, so it's all disconnected, and then the TV in the conservatory has just gone BANG! Got OH doing made set up and connection so at least it will be sky plussed even if I don't get to see it just yet. Where can I watch it on the net then?:lost:

:D Just seen episode 2, confused or what, the plot thickens, who has ben got on the boat??? :D

Back