Lost............

aaaaaggghhhhh! And I can't watch it until tonight at the EARLIEST!!! Depends on how quickly this paint dries and I can slap the second coat on!!!

No idea who is on the boat,but at back of mind he sent someone off to do something at one point(A man?)
Its getting all very confusing,and the bones and the darma symbol on that dig???
I did have a thought about oceanic six,Who were there six people on that list that Ben wanted captured way back(end series one,beginning of 2)cause I think kate,Hurley and Jack were on that list,although can't remember who the others were

And did anyone spot who the photos on the wall at the house where Miles did his "spirit" thing were of?

noooooooo! I didn't see them and now i've deleted it!

Sorry can't help you there!Are you up to date(End of series3) cause if you are I record it for friends,I could send it to you when they have finished with it(probably about 3 weeks!but better than nothing if you are stuck)

Totally missed this, that would be incredibly kind of you! Thank you!

I think it was photo's of Walt. I unfortunetly deleted it after I watched it, then remembered this thread when I had!:cry: But I have a feeling I remember watching and thinking 'Oh that looks like it's Walt.'

MMMMMMMMMMM So who could it be? Any ideas?:confused:

Maybe the ghost in the shack on the island? The one that Ben talks to and Locke can hear. Maybe Miles wants to speak to him, being a ghost hunter?

who has watched it tonight? I'm going to have to do it tomorrow! What happened? OH is watching BBC1, and the other TV blew up this week! I have to wait!

just watched it! I agree, an unexpected twist at the end! The plot thickens.......

It could have been Walt....

Remember the time delay when someone from the ship sent the beacon....it arrived half an hour late

They've been there 100 days so if they gain half an hour for each couple of hours Walt could be ????? (someone with a brain insert number of years here lol) years older

Just a thought?

I know,but probably some deal they came up with!I know its still not giving much away,but very addicted still!
BTW do all you girls find Sayids voice really sexy or is it just me

Back