Lost............

ok, can someone explain the bit in the hospital when jin takes panda to give. Is told baby is a boy. Says it isn't his baby and he has only been married two months. Then we learn he is dead. The baby is a girl. I'm confused

You've lost me there hun. I can remember the panda...hospital, but I cannot remember much more about that episode. Thats the problem watching it week by week (with big gaps) I forget bits that are probably significant! Hope someone else knows.

Oh my goodness the debate continues.....Jack or Sawyer!!!

I can't decide....why should I. I say both:eek::eek::eek:

ok, can someone explain the bit in the hospital when jin takes panda to give. Is told baby is a boy. Says it isn't his baby and he has only been married two months. Then we learn he is dead. The baby is a girl. I'm confused

Right...it was all on a different time line...The panda he took to the hospital was from Suns father who he worked for and was before the plane crash/flashback...And Sun's baby was a flashforward

did anybody else watch the repeat of this series so far on Sky the other week...they flashed up bits of info during it.It was really interesting to see things missed!

I missed that, but have it on DVD, so really must make up some time to watch them again. A whole weekend of lost and jammies!

but Jin didn't start working for her father until they got together. So whose baby was it and who was he married to at the time ... he said something about only having just got married!

Right we saw the mum of the "panda" baby and I think it was supposed to be an associate of Suns father,he said the panda was a gift from him!And he had just married Sun!I think it was supposed to be 2 months after Sun and Jin had married....and the baby we saw Sun having is the one she is expecting on island and was in the future...I think they were trying to make us think he was running to see Sun...and then they sort of told us why Jin was not at Suns birth....I think they wanted us to think everything happy happy!

OOOh wow totally didnt click that jin in the hospital was a mix of past and present. Wierd eh??? WHATS HAPPENED TO CLAIRE????

I don't know:sigh::sigh: Is Claire Jacks sister? When she said dad...wasn't it Jacks dad, plus Jack said to Kate 'you're not even related to him'. There is so much going on at one time, they skip stories and when they come back to it, I've forgot it all....doh! I hope they don't mess too much with Jacks charactor....alright, he had a few drinks, but I don't want them to turn him into Sawyer...thats why we cannot choose between them...the bad boy Sawyer and the squeeky clean Jack (poor Kate, mind you, I'm not going to feel to sorry for her, its not that bad a problem to have is it?).

Claires Dad is Jacks dad too.I think? Claires Mum had an affair with Jacks Dad.I seem to remember we discovered that in an early flashback episode of Claires when her Mum had her car accident.Haven't seen last nights episode yet though

I won't say anything about last nights episode then.I'm kind of remembering a flashback when Claire had dark hair and Jacks dad being there. Watch last nights episode. I think its hinting thats the case.

Claires Dad is Jacks dad too.I think? Claires Mum had an affair with Jacks Dad.I seem to remember we discovered that in an early flashback episode of Claires when her Mum had her car accident.Haven't seen last nights episode yet though
I've yet to see last nights episode too. One question. How on earth do you remember all these ins and outs twists and turns!? LOL! I have the attention span of a goldfish! Still think Jack and Kate are related.....

Oh but you have!!

Just watched sundays episode. So it looks like I am wrong and they can't be related! The plot thickens!.

So why does Claire look like shes gained a couple of stone????

More to the point how can she have given birth then given him up, cos there is no way she could have faked that!

So why does Claire look like shes gained a couple of stone????

More to the point how can she have given birth then given him up, cos there is no way she could have faked that!

Didn't notice the weight gain...I'm not very observant LOL. Not sure what you mean about her faking the birth. Her charactor would never have given her baby up for no reason. It will be interesting to find out how they develop things.

oooowww girls we were right. So Claire and Jack are brother and sister!!

The finale was great wasn't it? Where is the island?, When did Lock die? Why is he called Jeremy Ben something or other? Why do they all have to go back to the island? ooowwww exciting stuff. I know what you are saying Dancing...It will probably be ages before the next series is on :0(

:D wow I loved that episode it was amazing!! Can't wait till the next series I can't believe they are not airing it until January next year I wonder when it will make it over to the UK?

I think the Island has gone through time because Locke mentioned the tape to Ben he said something about the time travelling bunnies (best line in the whole show I wish I could remember it correctly). I want to know why the Island has now decide that Locke can die its not fair all these unanswered questions:p.

Did any one else cry when sun was calling for Jin:tear_drop:?

My clever hubby said after one series...its to do with magnetic forces enabling time travel....he's got theories bout the mind travelling, but not the body (coz of what happened to Desmond). I don't try to figure it out coz I'm bound to be wrong. Did you watch "Lost...answers revealed!!" They didn't reveal anything, but the two writers were being interviewed and they were asked about Jacob. One started to answer and the other was like ......."don't do it!! don't say anything!!" It appears he is key to it all.

I cannot believe its not on til next year!! I didn't know that. I suppose they do have to write and film it though!! OMG all that time without Jack and Sawyer!! How will I cope. xx

Back