Lost............

Oooh I love sayeds voice too..........but have you heard him in real life? Hes a proper geezer lol

Ben is blackmaliing him, he says at the end "do you want to protect your friends or not"

I just love Sayeed
Everyone does the Jack v Sawyer thing,not that I'd throw anyone out of bed,He would be my first choice

:D Nearly missed it, they put it on at 9 not 10, it gets worse, why has kate got Clairs Baby??? and why hasnt the Helicopter reached the ship???? :p

I get to watch it today!!

Kate has Claires baby?? Oooh......:confused:

Clare probably doesn't survive(We could also guess that the person Kate had to get back to at the end of last series was the baby.
Why is Jack funny aout the baby,something to do with them being related?
Oceanic six-during the trial it was mentioned that there were 8 of them(That kate cared for)Why are they covering up about everyone else?
The questions go on and on-but t least they answered the who was Kate living with question last night

I need some help. I was under the impression that we should have recognised the ships captain. But I didn't. Does anybody know?
:gen157::lost:

I need some help. I was under the impression that we should have recognised the ships captain. But I didn't. Does anybody know?
:gen157::lost:

I dont think we are supposed to recognise him. Its Michael who is onboard the ship.

And has given it to Hurley!!!

I loved it!
The Oceanic 6?Hurley,Jack and Kate........and who else!!!!

We know the 6 now dont we. Hurley, Jack, Kate, Aaron (Clares Baby), Sayeed and Sun. We also know Bens off the island but obviously he was never on the plane.

I love Desmond. Not quite as much as Jack and Sawyer.....oooooooohhh too many to choose from!

Did we all enjoy last episode....and I cried buckets at the end of Sun's episode
I missed it last night. I'm watching it tomorrow. I can't wait. I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH. I am addicted. I can't believe I've only just found this thread. Hope you don't mind me joining in.

i'm watching it today. Oh when is the next series???? Love this series to bits!

I've just watched this weeks episode. Its fab isn't it. I love the way you still don't know who are the goodies and the baddies....the blokes on the ship or Ben and his gang. I can't believe they have killed the french women!! She survived for yrs on the island as well!! Can't wait for a few weeks. I hate this waiting. Plus Jack wasn't in it this week. I NEED MY JACK FIX. Got a bit of Sawyer so that should just about see me through. lol.

Its Back Sunday

Yipppeee. I've missed Jack and Saywer (sorry I just can't choose). Can't wait for Sunday!!!

I know what you mean Jack or Sawyer! I do err greatly to Sawyer, but then you get a flash of Jack .........OOOOH such choice! Shame Jack lost some weight, looked better before. So Sunday is all sky plussed and ready to roll!

Back