Lost............

It's on sky+ planner and series link! My absolute favourite tv programme. Of all time. Just don't get me started on the Davidoff aftershave adverts...........

:D have`nt missed an episode since it started, Sky 1 are re running series three at the moment, my 15 year old son always watches it with me:D

I have got virgin and havent got sky1!!

Absolutely devestated bloody richard branson, wish he would pay sky what they want!

I watched the last series online, not such a good picture, then again on DVD, suppose Ill have to watch this series online too!

Cant wait!!!

:D Tune into SKY One now, there is a special on, Lost Past present and future, it`s like the story so far :D

i'm watching it now! Just slipped out while the adverts were on. Saddo I know:D

Thank you thank you and of course Supernatural with those two Ugly (not):pboys started last week:drool::drool: One for each of course.

Don't know what tdoo now so am skyplusing Supernatural and watching lost nothing to do with Sawyer of course:drool:

Naturally I am only thinking of this from a diet point of view and how fit they all are :drool: No other reason whatsoever:whistle::innocent0001::party0048:

:whoopass:Naughty CDC

3 hours to go!!Getting tingles already!!!!

Matthew Fox!I've missed you!!!

Susanx

Thought it was good, gonna miss Charlie but I am sure he will keep popping back to visit Hurley.

So only 6 got off the Island wonder who the other three were?

He doesnt look so nice thinner, although hes still lovely :)

I watched it online sat, someone had posted a HD version from the US so good picture.

I think the 6 are

Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sawyer, Sun & Jin

Mandy-any insider knowledge or just a guess!

Yes,I think you might be right about Sawyer as in the last episode of the last series,Kate said she had to get back to someone!
Any thoughts about who was in the coffin(last series)

Lol, just a guess :D

Oohh yes I forgot about the coffin, I really must get the dvd out and recap on series 3... I thought last time it was sawyer she was talking about, dont give much away do they ;)

Back