Lot to lose

lovehirano

Hi everyone.

Thought I would put up a wee post. I joined Slimming World last week at 27 stone 3! Yuck!

However weighed in last night and lost 11 pounds in my first week :)

My big motivation is I will be Maid of honour for my best friend next summer so hoping to be out of the 20s by then!!

11 lbs is amazing. Well done. Another 3 lbs and you'll have lost a stone in 2 weeks. Fab!

I'm doing SW too :)

Well done thats a great loss. I started at 28.2 ive had two wi so far and lost 10lbs in total but lost 6.5lbs the week b4 I joined. Good luck hun. X

How r u getting on this week? So far I have been pretty good :) im hoping for 4 off this week to get my offical sw stone award xx

Yeah not too bad. Went on a picnic yesterday and gave in on a few white bread sandwiches but apart from that all good. Hoping it cools down a bit so can get some exercise in :)

Hope we both get our stone awards this week!!

Hi and welcome to the board. 11lbs is a fantastic start, I would take a 1/4 of that and be a happy bunny. You will have that stone off before you know it :)

Hiya :) well done that is an awesome start. Looking forward to seeing how you get on as I need the motivation! !! Xx

wow well done looking forward to seeing how you go

Back