lotions and potions....

Thanks Woof and Sukie.

Will be getting a Wii Fit. Sold lots of fat clothes at the weekend, so don't feel bad about spending the money.

And I am going to look into the treatment and do a course over the next two months.

I haven't spent any money on myself for ages so I think I deserve it.

I am really chuffed because I have found that a spa in the local Banantynes gym are offering 3 Ioni treatments for the price of 2. So three treatments for £110. I am going to book myself in!!!

The offer is on until the end of March if anyone is interested.

I hope 3 will make a good start. Check out Sukie's reply near the top of the thread. It's a body firming treatment.

hey girls , 3 is a good short course , we tend to do courses of 5 but they say you can do 3 ,5 or 10 , its a strange treatment as it involves electrical stimuli , clay and a baby matress (ooooo bet youre intrigued now:D)but its the one thing i really think works x enjoy hunnie and let me know how you get on xxx
p.s dont be pushed into the home care products , althought they are good youd be better spending the money on the much more effective treatments xx

hey girls , 3 is a good short course , we tend to do courses of 5 but they say you can do 3 ,5 or 10 , its a strange treatment as it involves electrical stimuli , clay and a baby matress (ooooo bet youre intrigued now:D)but its the one thing i really think works x enjoy hunnie and let me know how you get on xxx
p.s dont be pushed into the home care products , althought they are good youd be better spending the money on the much more effective treatments xx

I read about the clay, but not the baby matress. Very intrigued. I am hoping to be able to afford a few more after the first 3. How much time should I allow between each treatment? I was they were doing an offer on the home car products, but thought better of this and not everything suits my skin.

lol you lie on it :0) all squidgy and warm with the clay and damp gauze on it , .... an experience :0)

OK, I am booked in for my first session on the 1st April. Then booked for the two weeks following and if I get on with it, might book for another 3 sessions as they have said they will hold the deal of 3 for 2 for me.

Am excited and nervous all at the same time.

Then on the 2nd I am booked to have my hair cut and thinking of going much shorter, so will be whole new me by Easter!

I have posted a picture on my avatar as well. It's a bit dodgy as taken on my web cam and also a bad hair day, but at least you can see that I am real now.

OOOOH, Sarah has a picci, nice.

OOOOH, Sarah has a picci, nice.
<<< pulls Jim. Jim back by his ear lol

Lovely to see you, hunni. Love your hair, dont cut it off, babes.....

Would love to be pampered like you. You have worked hard so you enjoy evey second of it!!!!

Woofy X

Thanks guys!

I am going to enjoy it Woofy. Being self employed means I watch every penny and haven't spent any real money on myself for ages.

I am still up for an Atkins board pampering session in the summer if you guys are. I think it would be fun.

Have you been for your colonic yet Woofy????

Thought that might scare you away Jim! ;)

I am still up for an Atkins board pampering session in the summer if you guys are. I think it would be fun.

Have you been for your colonic yet Woofy????

Im still up for it :D

I havent been yet as since I booked a course I been all on my own and many times lol..... Feel I dont have a problem now. Maybe I just needed to scare my bowls to get back into working again..

Woofy X

That's good news. A whole lots less invasive and saved you the money!

OK, I am booked in for my first session on the 1st April. Then booked for the two weeks following and if I get on with it, might book for another 3 sessions as they have said they will hold the deal of 3 for 2 for me.

Am excited and nervous all at the same time.

Then on the 2nd I am booked to have my hair cut and thinking of going much shorter, so will be whole new me by Easter!

I have posted a picture on my avatar as well. It's a bit dodgy as taken on my web cam and also a bad hair day, but at least you can see that I am real now.
omg !!!! you dont have 4 legs ??? thought id been talking to the worlds smartest dog !!!lol

omg !!!! you dont have 4 legs ??? thought id been talking to the worlds smartest dog !!!lol

PMSL. Now she's a smart dog, but not that smart. I just didn't have a recent picture. I managed to avoid the camera at all costs recently. Going to get a fat picture to put on here and will try to get some half way there ones done at the weekend.

I am so excited about trying this treatment. Where do they put the clay???

PMSL. Now she's a smart dog, but not that smart. I just didn't have a recent picture. I managed to avoid the camera at all costs recently. Going to get a fat picture to put on here and will try to get some half way there ones done at the weekend.

I am so excited about trying this treatment. Where do they put the clay???
you look fantastic hunnie , i cant wait to see youre before.

right with the treatments , they measure you in several places , there is the hip and thigh trmt , tummy trim trmt, bum lift trmt and bust and arms
you pick which area , i like hip and thigh as it covers the lower belly too but tummy trim is fab too.
anyway after measuring the area you get brushed exfoliated and ampoules and creams are applied .
you are then put on the baby matress which is made up with clay, gauze and the buried electrodes.
then they put gauze then clay on youre front and apply the electrodes and more clay. you are then plugged in and switched on :D
its a weird sensation but works sooo well.
i really like the treatments sensation but its very odd :D

Back