lotions and potions....

Kidnap me! Jeez! and incontinence pads. :(

lol , bless ya jim :0)

:D LMAO

where's the centre parks? Keswick? Yep I am definitely inski, is easy for me on train once moved too, birmingham, carlisle, wh. Abt 3hrs have already checked that out for family visiting purposes. Ooh how exciting.. Now we just how to find out where jim lives so we can kidnap him. Lol. Xx

Oh we should do it for sure. Woofy and I can train up from MK to there and Ditzee, you could jump on a train to MK and meet us for the rest of the journey. I think it would be great fun!

See what happens when you leave us alone in the evening!

LOL, I know, I know.

Pack your bags, Jim. Jim, as the Angels are coming to get ya!!!

CHOO CHOOOO!!

Woofy X

:D :D woofy.

so where did it end up being? I might trot along as I feel quite left out!

TT, it starts with Sarah and I gettin on the CHOO CHOOO and picking every1 up as we go along...Think we are heading to, Sukie`s neck of the woods!!!!!

All aboard the Vodka ka ka Choo Choooo Train!!!

Woofy X

If we all end up a Sukie's it will double the population and IQ rating. :D

oi jim jim.. I was born and bred in sukie land and im perfectly clever and normal.. Oh no.. Hang on.. :rotflmao: xx

PMSL Rach, nice one love.

Ah, ok, thanks.

The more the merrier TT!! You are only up the road from Woofy and I and can join our little train gang!

If we get a group, we should be able to get a discount too!

ooo ill have to have a good squiz later at those , great
had this land in my in box too
weekend/midweek spa break on offer for 49 or 59 pounds
sohttp://www.auchrannie.co.uk/specialoffers/index.htmlunds
know its way up there somewhere but that kind of things a great deal wherever it happens to be , im happy to travel down if needed too :0)

i also had ionithithermie for my wobbly bod , it uses electrical stimuli and potent serums and creams to fight cellulite and tone up massively. its quite a pricey and a salon treatment but its just the best (in my opinion) to really tone up post weight loss .

I have been investigating this treatment Sukie and am considering giving it a go. Did you have a number of sessions and is it best to do once I reach target or would there be benefits whilst I am still on my journey? I am going to continue with exercise too and think I am going to invest in a Wii Fit to use as well as walking and building up to running.

Does anyone recommend the Wii Fit?????

I love the Wii Fit when I do get on it. Its a really good work out for all over the body which you wouldnt have really thought. U can build up a cracking "glow"... SWEAT!!!

Worth getting one, pet!

Woofy X

hey !
IONI IS BEST WHEN USED AS A COURSE , ITS GREAT TO TONE POST WEIGHT LOSS BUT I ALSO FOUND IT HELPED DURING TO MOVE EVERYTHING :0)AND TONE UP TISSUE , I THINK ITS A GREAT TRMT AND HAVE SEEN SOM FAB RESULTS OVER THE YEARS BUT LIKE ANYTHING IT SHOULD GO HAND IN HAND WITH A GOOD LIFESTYLE ,XX(SORRY BOUT CAPS LOCK :0))

Back