Extra Easy Lots of meat!!!

haylou123

I have eaten so much meat today.... Like 2chicken breasts, diced turkey and some chicken drumsticks!!!

All the rest of my food has been superfree, such as salad, clementines, apples etc...

However feel so bloated!!! Guess its better then feeling bloated on sweets and crisps!!!

Just worried as weighed in at 9.3 this morn and thinking I'm prob going to gain because of all the meat :(

You're on plan, don't over think it xx

and chicken is superspeed, so thats good,

you'll prob feel loads different by the morning x

Well I'm a daily weigher!!! And it didn't affect the scales :) so back on normal eating today!!! Thanks anyways :) suppose its better then cakes and chocolate aye!!!

X

Well I'm a daily weigher!!! And it didn't affect the scales :) so back on normal eating today!!! Thanks anyways :) suppose its better then cakes and chocolate aye!!!

X

yeah.. unlike things heavy in sugar and fat, your body digests the chicken, gets all the moisture and nutrients it can and the rest is pooped out.

All I can say is that I am still waiting to go!!! Chicken has def bunged me up... Hoping all my fruit and veg, plus baked beans works its magic overnight :)

All I can say is that I am still waiting to go!!! Chicken has def bunged me up... Hoping all my fruit and veg, plus baked beans works its magic overnight :)

Dont worry, you'll be relieved when Elvis leaves the building.....

I was in hospital the over week, and my use of co codimal pain killers the previous week hand bunged me up to the point in the space of two weeks I had only pooped once. The consultant in the hospital didnt seem over concerned about it. He didnt want to give me a laxative in case it upset my stomach and irritated my digestive system.

I was getting a bit concerned, and suggested that maybe an enema would be a sensible alternative. He agreed. Shortly after all was well.

I'm hoping for a nice sleep and then the morning!!!!

Weird how different you feel if you don't go, haven't even considered doing a sneaky peak today..: only because I know what you know haha!!!

X

Back