Lots of weight to loose

Hello ladies, I'd like to link arms too - we have a long way to go, but baby steps baby steps and we'll get there! So long as we never see these numbers again then we'll be OK!

Take care x

We CAN do this girls :D:D:D

I am not feeling well today sore throat :( just managed breakie but i have NO appetite at all :confused: i was going to try and save some points today as my partner is cooking tomorrow night and we are going out and about during the day (which usually involves a bite to eat somewhere) so its not awful if i don't manage to eat all my points today but grr could do without getting poorly needed to do some Kinect today but really don't feeling like it :sigh:

Oh and i have started knitting to give me something else to do rather than think of food all the time :D

Hope you feel better soon. As long as you drink plenty, don't worry about your food intake today, you'll probably be hungrier tomorrow.

Yes, cherrypie, link up, we're all on our way to slim bodies and big grins :D

RainbowRose said:
Good!!! keep thinking postitive thoughts, you are going to do this. Like me, it won't be instant and won't always be easy...but it is going to be so worth it :)

I remember thinking about 6 years ago...

"what, 16 stone...I can't be!"

Then having a sneaky weigh in and being 18 1/2 stone and being mortified

Last year, I reached 20 stone and thought, how awful, i must lose weight

NOW here I am 21 stone 5lb, miserable as sin and it took a huge reality check to get me on track.

Come on, link arms with me, we are doing this one day at a time, and the only massive thing at the end of it will be our grins :D:D

Good luck :)

Really related to that Rainbow Rose. It just kind of sneaks on, I'm about that weight ( doing it in kilos this time (thought it might work better - but just end up converting to lbs lol)).

I'd also like to join the chain. You inspired me this morning :) Good luck girls!

How was everyones weekend? :)

I didn't end up going out for long on Saturday as felt really rough :( so avoided all the tasty places and came home and had a healthy sandwich :) OH cooked on Saturday night we had mushrooms stuffed with cous cous,red onion and ham with a small amount of low low cheese,chicken in pitta bread with salad and a ww pudding for desert it was yum :D

Still feeling rough today and to top it all its that time of the month :cry: which i think is good they have actually come together as the cold is not making me have much appetite so don't feel the need to nibble like i usually would at this time :sigh:

Hello

sorry to hear you're still feeling rough AND totm :( you poor woman!

Very encouraging weekend food, did sound yummy, glad you enjoyed it :)

I had a good weekend, managed to drag myself around the park, suffered aching joints, but hey, it's only to be expected :eek: Kept motivated by knowing I had my first weigh in this morning :)

Don't be too strict on yourself when you are feeling unwell, take each day as it comes and react to it in the way you feel best. In a few days you'll be in tiptop condition and ready to blast those pounds off.

Take care, I look forward to reading your next update.

Zinz, yep come on...join in..... :talk017:

all welcome!!!!! :D

Good morning and what a beautiful day it is today :D

I feel tons better today and i know this maybe tmi but my totm doesn't seem as bad as it usually is :)

I watched The Biggest Loser wow they all done so well Claire was amazing as was Wil and Karen infact they all were a insperation :D

The plan for today is do some housework :(,take the dog for a nice walk in the sunshine and then at least half hour on the Kinect and another half hour of something else maybe a fitness DVD :)

Hi all, hope you're doing OK today?

So glad that you're feeling better Hadgy, this can be hard work enough without being ill too!

I too watched biggest loser last night and it really spurred me on, the thought of being able to look as good as they did is a real aim. I'm already beginning to feel more comfortable in my existing clothes - no need to go shopping as I have pretty much a wardrobe full of the next two sizes down! Its almost a personal challenge now to not buy any new clothes until the ones I have are all too big - reckon I have about a year's worth yet!!! My OH is the same and also losing weight so we should save a fortune this year! Need to start saving for a future splurge me thinks!

hadgy said:
Good morning and what a beautiful day it is today :D

I feel tons better today and i know this maybe tmi but my totm doesn't seem as bad as it usually is :)

I watched The Biggest Loser wow they all done so well Claire was amazing as was Wil and Karen infact they all were a insperation :D

The plan for today is do some housework :(,take the dog for a nice walk in the sunshine and then at least half hour on the Kinect and another half hour of something else maybe a fitness DVD :)

Doesn't weather make a difference, I think you said you live in Peterlee? I'm Bridgehill nr Shotley Bridge and as I drove to work this morning coming over hills to Lamesley there was a heavy frost with low ground mist and the sun was an orange globe as it Rose next to the Angel. Knew it was going to be a good and positive day then. So pleased yr feeling back on form, aren't we lucky to live on such a beautiful part of the country. Well done re plans for the day. Hope it all went well ;)

cherry-pie said:
Hi all, hope you're doing OK today?

So glad that you're feeling better Hadgy, this can be hard work enough without being ill too!

I too watched biggest loser last night and it really spurred me on, the thought of being able to look as good as they did is a real aim. I'm already beginning to feel more comfortable in my existing clothes - no need to go shopping as I have pretty much a wardrobe full of the next two sizes down! Its almost a personal challenge now to not buy any new clothes until the ones I have are all too big - reckon I have about a year's worth yet!!! My OH is the same and also losing weight so we should save a fortune this year! Need to start saving for a future splurge me thinks!

I know that thing re clothes, I have clothes my current size - bit tight could go up one I think and clothes two sizes less. Tho sometimes we all need a little retail therapy so hey ho..... Good luck with ur personal challenge. Didn't watch the biggest loser, thought it may be a bit uncomfortable, sounds inspiring though.

Hope you had a good day too, first day of Spring. Yay!

Oh yes, I now get to drive home most nights in the light and only another month until the clocks go forward - I can almost smell my first BBQ!!!

Doesn't weather make a difference, I think you said you live in Peterlee? I'm Bridgehill nr Shotley Bridge and as I drove to work this morning coming over hills to Lamesley there was a heavy frost with low ground mist and the sun was an orange globe as it Rose next to the Angel. Knew it was going to be a good and positive day then. So pleased yr feeling back on form, aren't we lucky to live on such a beautiful part of the country. Well done re plans for the day. Hope it all went well ;)

Yes i live in Peterlee :D it is a lovely part of the country to live we have only been here since last July but my partner is from Sunderland :) Hopefully this summer i am going to feel alot better about myself and we will be able to go and visit lots more places without feeling so hot and bothered :rolleyes:
Weather does make a difference so lovely to have doors and windows open,gone back to winter today tho dull and cold and i have the heating on :(

Everything went well yesterday done the exercise i said i would.Got a bit of a headache this morning (to much of a late night i think as feeling very tired to :sigh:) so once i have a couple of coffees down me (which i had stopped drinking but needed them this morning) i am going to take the dog out:chores016: and hope to get on the kinect for half an hour at least . I also need to spread my ww points out a bit more during the day as i seem to be left with a few to eat at night and only eating breakie and lunch in the day so going to attempt to have 11s and 3s (hard when i don't feel hungry anymore :eek:)

Hope everyone has a good day sorry for blabbering on feel like this is my diary lately lol :D

Oh and clothes i can't wait to buy some new bits :D i have a few bits in the next size down,the black trousers that i have mentioned in my sig are the bane of my life for the last 3 years i have gone from fitting in them easily,to fitting in them but they were tight,to not fitting in them at all,then back to fitting in them easily and now they dont even do up :cry:but hopefully once i fit in them this time i won't ever have to see them again :8855:

My Mum has promised me that once i have lost some weight her and my Dad will buy me some new clothes as its something they have always wanted me to do and i want to make them proud of me :D obviously thats not the main reason for me doing it i am doing it for ME this time thats why i have a different attitude and am so motivated but for them to be proud of me for doing something will be such a buzz :)

I put on my size 28 jeans at the weekend and the legs are HUGE and a couple of other bits seem a bit bigger on me already and even my partner has said a couple of times the diets working :party0011:

Sorry im taking over my own thread today :eek:

Have not managed to do any exercise today apart from throw the ball for the dogs in the garden :( have felt so tired and it just hasn't shifted :4635: i have to go to town tomorrow morning and i usually walk there about 10 - 15mins walk and get a taxi back because its up hill :rolleyes: but might put on the trainers and walk home as well to make up for the lack of exercise today :)
Good thing i have managed to eat breakie,lunch,2 rich teas and a cuppa for 11s and 2 crackers with marmite for 3s and i am actually more hungry now than i was when i didnt have them lol but least my points are going to be more spread out :D

I walked to town and BACK today big thing for me :D i was sweating and looked like a tomato when i got home but i did it and im going to do it again on Monday :D

Small steps and one day at a time. Hang in there xx

Woohoo well done for walking to town and back :)

I've been walking this week and am just about to face today's jaunt, not feeling 100% (totm :rolleyes:) but going to have a go, hubby's got day off, so I'll have company :)

Totally relate to the clothes saga, I've got smaller clothes in my wardrobe, was about to dump them, but took inspiration from your signature and thought I'll keep them as 'goals' :) Got some nice outfits in the size I am now, but nice as they are, It's time to admit to myself they are tent-like and not at all flattering :confused:

Great news with your jeans, must feel so good! I've got some elasticated waist :rolleyes: leggings I've got on today and they felt a tiny bit looser at my thighs, might be wishful thinking ;)

So impressed you can wait a month to get weighed. I've got to do it weekly, but in the past I had to ask hubby to hide the scales to stop me hopping on EVERY day. Somehow I've now got self control with the scales and can easily ignore them until monday mornings!

Good luck today and over the weekend, stay focused, you are doing great :)

Happy Sunday everyone :)

I went to a shopping outlet and town with my partner and step kids yesterday looking for an outfit for my step daughters 18th NIGHTMARE NEVER AGAIN :eek: She is so fussy :sigh: anyway a day of walking round shops was enough exercise for me and i felt happy going in and out 'normal' shops knowing that 1 day i to shall be shopping in them. I had a Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sub from Subway,was hard to say NO to cheese but i did :clap: and had plenty of salad and NO mayo and for tea last night i just had a chicken salad :D

Today i was naughty and had toast and low fat jam at 8ish as it was my turn to be up early with the dogs :cry:then my partner made bacon sarnies at 11ish and i did have a sneaky one :eek: but its all been pointed and not going to have anything else until my WW chicken korma for tea :) i am going to have a go on the kinect shorty as feel a bit of a grump today and think a bit of boxing may help lol :rolleyes:

Hope everyones having a good weekend :D

Well done on your positive thinking and exercise around town :)

I'm looking forward to shopping in normal sized shops too :eek:

Congratulations on stopping at one bacon sarnie, I've got to be super strict with myself as one sarnie would lead to 2 or 3!!! I can't go near them :rolleyes: You showed great self control.:)

Hi Hadgy, sounds like our Sunday started off very similarly - I was down at 6.30 as the youngest dog needed a wee and won't go back to sleep afterwards. I left OH in bed til about 10, by which time it felt like lunchtime for me! I had porridge and fruit first thing and a second breakfast about 11! My clock was all out for the day!!

Back