Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Due to work and home commitments I can't go to group anymore, I have loads to go and don't know if I can manage without group.
I'm back, and will need all the help to keep me on track.
I wanna lose another 6 stones :sigh:

Same here lovely.......I don't go to group either. I have joined online so can check syns, recipes etc so if you need any info I can try and help. Everyone else here is fab too - we are all trying to get healthy, feel better and support each other. I weigh every Sunday and love this place for ideas and motivation. I have about the same amount to lose but can't think that far ahead - too scary! I also have problems with my thyroid so accept finally that it may happen slower for me but medication is helping.
We can do this xxxx

Morning peeps, how's everyone doing?

Janeasetler I'm sure you'll get the support & motivation you need on here :)

Michele x

How are you doing Hun? I have been 100% on plan today and using my syns for a tipple - damn cough is driving me and everyone around me insane!

Well done on the loss Surzy.

How are you doing Hun? I have been 100% on plan today and using my syns for a tipple - damn cough is driving me and everyone around me insane!

I stayed the same, not overly annoyed as I lost 7lbs last week with it being my first so I kinda expected it plus I've not been 100%!! Im a little worried too as I go to Wales for the weekend on Friday as it's our anniversary on Tuesday, I'm not so worried about the food its the alcohol consumption that worries me :eek: I spoke to my consultant last night and said I would save my syns for the weekend and straight back on plan on Sunday, need to do it as I've given her a mini target of 2lbs off lol!!!

Well done on being 100% yesterday and it would be rude not to have a tipple or two :D, hope your feeling better soon and get rid of your cough, I started coming down with a sore throat last week but just ended up sounding husky but its come back with a vengeance so just taking a couple of beechams tablets and hope its gone by Friday!! Good luck anyone facing scales soon xx

Well done on 2lb Surzy.

I hope everyone is well. I'm plodding on this week while feeling a bit rough. Why do I just want to eat toast when I'm ill.

I have 3 stone 4 pounds to lose, maybe 4 stone 4 pounds if i decide to go to 10 stone instead of 11. Already lost 2 and half stone before, now I'm more determined to get to 11 stone to get off my stupid pills.

I am still here lol, still going and still have 4 st 8 lb to go ... Better than the over 14 st I had to loose this time last year

Well done on the loss Surzy.

I stayed the same, not overly annoyed as I lost 7lbs last week with it being my first so I kinda expected it plus I've not been 100%!! Im a little worried too as I go to Wales for the weekend on Friday as it's our anniversary on Tuesday, I'm not so worried about the food its the alcohol consumption that worries me :eek: I spoke to my consultant last night and said I would save my syns for the weekend and straight back on plan on Sunday, need to do it as I've given her a mini target of 2lbs off lol!!!

Happy anniversary and hope you have a lovely weekend - which part of Wales are you visiting?

Hi everybody,
Was hoping I could join you here. I joined sw on Thurs night and weighed in at 25 stone 10lb... Sayin that I am 18weeks pg but there is no excuse for me to not lose weight because I have a lot to lose....

Hi everybody,
Was hoping I could join you here. I joined sw on Thurs night and weighed in at 25 stone 10lb... Sayin that I am 18weeks pg but there is no excuse for me to not lose weight because I have a lot to lose....

Good luck and welcome :D
SW is THE best diet and I should know lol. it is so healthy and once you get your head around the plan you will feel so much better. I still have a long way to go but am not feeling deprived and am enjoying being able to eat well and not go hungry.
Hope your pregnancy is going well and remember everyone here is friendly and helpful......is a great support x

sadolphingirl said:
Hi everybody,

Welcome and good luck. I wish I'd started when pg I'd prob be at target now lol. The plan is very doable when pg as its so generous. Enjoy the extra healthy extras that you get.

Well pleased to have lost 1 lb this week 'cos I was sooo bad beginning of week but managed to get back on track. Am now well in the zone and have kept 100% to plan today. Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Well done.. bet that's given you a boost, just shows we just need moderation, one or two bad days won't ruin a diet unless we let it. Fantastic job x x

Thank you Lisa - at first I was kind of disappointed but I reminded myself that I knew I hadn't been on plan but hoisted myself back on the wagon just in time. Have been an angel today and aiming for 2lbs this week. Gonna do some proper SW baking tomorrow........batch of the SW Ragu sauce and fancying the chicken recipe in recent SW mag - shall let you know how it tastes. By the way the sticky pork recipe was fab and soooo easy - will deffo do that one again x

Ps wow your SW journey is brilliant xx

Happy anniversary and hope you have a lovely weekend - which part of Wales are you visiting?

Thank you lovely, we went to Pontin's at Prestatyn, entertainment through the day was pretty poop and we had the neighbours from HELL!!! but the apartment was clean and had great company lol!

Well done on your loss, I'm hoping for a loss :eek: as I was an angel :angel09: Wednesday & Thursday unfortunately my halo fell :angeldevil: on Friday, Saturday and wasn't great yesterday, am back on the wagon today and tomorrow though so just hope its enough!! Michele x

Hi all, I have about 6 stone ish to loose.... Going to be a long road but hopefully with all the support from everyone, we will get there, much love x

Thank you lovely, we went to Pontin's at Prestatyn, entertainment through the day was pretty poop and we had the neighbours from HELL!!! but the apartment was clean and had great company lol!

Well done on your loss, I'm hoping for a loss :eek: as I was an angel :angel09: Wednesday & Thursday unfortunately my halo fell :angeldevil: on Friday, Saturday and wasn't great yesterday, am back on the wagon today and tomorrow though so just hope its enough!! Michele x

Glad you had a good time and 2 days off plan whilst being away is darn good in my book :eek:
I had a really BAD day yesterday :mad: and knew it - don't really know why but stressed and sad and worried = raiding the cupboards :(
Anyway today I am perfect angel and have put it behind me. Would love to see 2 lb off this week - WI Sunday :D

Good luck everybody xx

8stone 1 down,

1 stone 13lb to go :D

bloody hell...seriously- i nearly just started welling up typing that!

Morning peeps, well had wi last night +1 :rolleyes: I will get that off next wk plus another at least!! Saying that my minds not been on the plan last few days as MIL is very poorly and in an out of hospital but diagnosis isnt very good tbh BUT I have to overcome this emotional eating lark and will make wise choices from now!!

@dextersmum glad you've drawn a line and hope your feeling a little brighter.

@LittleFlutterby WOW what an inspiration that is fab, bet you feel AMAZING.

Welcome to newcomers :)

M x

Back