Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Count me in, 8 pound, gone by end of January.

Going to spend some time tomorrow looking at this site to get some food ideas, won't get my pack till next week. Have done ss before but need to freshen up on what's good and what's not.

Any low syn snacks ideas welcome, get bored of muller's n fruit.

ohh err i lost 6lbs last week so should i go for another 8lb or would that be too much....hmm... would be good to lose that much tho!

OK I'm up for 8lb by end of Jan as well :) I weigh in on Monday mornings - in my mind it helps me not to cheat on a weekend cos I know I have to answer first thing. :D I do it on my own at home but by god i'm a hard taskmaster sometimes! :p
There is a thread in here for syns
Syn Values - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum
but sometimes it's easier just to google 'syns in ........' and you get the answer that way :)
I'm having vodka tonight :cool: 10 whole syns worth and I am soooo looking forward to it!

Aaliyah I think u should try regardless!! Ull still be way over eight!! Well done u on six pounds, any hints?!

hi,
ive lost 4 stone 9 1/2 since may ond got another 2 &1/2-3 &1/2 to go im new to this website so just getting used to it good luck im sure if your head is in the right place you will get to your goal xxx

I'm just wondering how much exercise do ye hope to fit in each week!! I think I'll really struggle, I work days, my husband works evenings and we've a 14 month old Baby so it's really hard to get out in the evening!! Thinking of maybe getting the kinect for the x box?!!

Lots to loose!!

I hereby pledge to loose 8lbs by Jan 31st!!
Todays food diary
Allbran with skimmed milk
bannana
flavoured water
Homemade veg soup
2 satsumas
baked haddock and mixed veg
2 coffees skimmed milk
4 painkillers!!

My food today was banana and yogurt
Mushroom omelette with Uncle bens rice 3 1/2 syns
Pasta carbonara Free on EE
Apple satsumas plumbs
wispa 10 syns
Diet Iron bru

Lots to loose!!

mmm exercise i am a member of a gym hadn't been for a while well since begin dec had a bad chest infection. Started again on Tuesday 4th did about 30 mins and managed to do swim 600 meters and to be honest was exhausting. Went on Wednesday and managed to swim 1800 m which was better. Now i have fallen i can't do anything! So when i am better will start again! Think i will go walking as well.You could push your little one for 30 mins each day thats exercise!!

1800m well done madtaff!!! Thats about 72 lengths!! I am going to start swimming again too. I used to be able to do about 84-88 lengths in an hour,think i'll be lucky to manage 30 when i go on monday night!!

Oh my god madtaff that's serious swimming!!!! Wouldn't be able to do one length!!
I don't get home until near half six, make dinner, get baby ready for bed and that's it!! Goin to have to think of something!! Rented a vibration machine end of year, but it just collected dust and couldn't wait to get rid if it!!
Here nibblin on grapes!! Better stop!!

I do zumba ladies and it's fan-bloody-tastic!!! Put it in YouTube I've NEVER stuck to any exercise before but I've been doing zumba since April and if I miss a class I get withdrawals!!! Lol

LessofLou said:
Can I join in, I would like to lose 10st in the next 18 months too!!

pjplatts said:
I do zumba ladies and it's fan-bloody-tastic!!! Put it in YouTube I've NEVER stuck to any exercise before but I've been doing zumba since April and if I miss a class I get withdrawals!!! Lol

Hi folks can I join too. Have 9stones left to loose after losin 3.5 stones since May. Put 0.5pm in Dec eeek and am working hard to get on track. Apologies if I have posted wrongly using iPad app for the first time and it's not completely obvious.

pjplatts said:

Zumba is completely brilliant the only class I have ever enjoyed. Really brings out your diva.

i know i started doing it at my heviest 19st!! and loved it and have only missed a handful of classes since i have also got 1/2 my s/w class doing it now x

over 14 stone to loose! I joined slimming world this week

Hi, I have just started back on the wagon today after nearly a month of eating nothing but cr.p!

I have approx 11 stone to lose so count me in as well.

I love this site because there are people from anywhere and everywhere on all different diets but with one thing in common - to lose weight! I feel like I really need support as my biggest downfall is snacking on rubbish.:eek::eek::eek:

Cannot believe that this page only started last nite, and now there's six pages and loads of members!!
Welcome to our group, those who joined today!!
Hope ye like the name and this months goal!!!

Back