Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Good morning everyone and welcome .hope the sun is shinning where you are at last it is here is Wales!!

Forgot to post yesterday my food so here it is

Weetabix skimmed milk
coffee
scrambled egg and beans
2 rivitas with laughing cow light cheese
2 bananas
whole wheat pasta
glass red wine
4 glasses sparkling water
6 pain killers!!
doesn't look inspirational does it ! Any help from the experts gratefull!!

I'm too new to be an expert but assuming you're doing EE (are you?) then you need some veg in there! Beans aren't superfree so you didn't have a third at breakfast, lunch you could get away with the bananas but what did you have with your pasta? Again it should be a third superfree to stick to plan ;) Ryvitas and laughing cow do your HEA & HEB just about - but you didn't have enough and your wine is synned. It obviously depends on the size of your glass but i think 175ml is 6 syns

Good Morning everyone I also like Madtaff forgot to post my food for yesterday I had
Boiled eggs and fresh pineapple for breakfast
Salad with pasta ham and boiled egg with loads of beetroot and sweetcorn for lunch followed by a banana
SW style KFC with SW chips and mushy peas and sweetcorn followed by Lychees for dinner
I had an orange and more lychees and a cadburys picnic bar for my syns
I only drink cold drinks so yesterday I had diet cherryade and water

xx

That looks good with lots of fruit and veg - I don't know if you're thinking mushy peas and sweetcorn are superfree though but unfortunately they're not :( so your evening meal wasn't to plan. You also don't seem to have HEA or HEB in there??

That looks good with lots of fruit and veg - I don't know if you're thinking mushy peas and sweetcorn are superfree though but unfortunately they're not :( so your evening meal wasn't to plan. You also don't seem to have HEA or HEB in there??

No I know neither are superfree but thats why I added fruit for pudding.

My consultant told us that as long as a third of your daily intake was superfree it still counts so although I didnt have any suoerfree food with the actual meal the fruit still counts.

My healthy extra a was LC cheese triangle with my salad and B was the wholemeal bread used as coating for the KFC style chicken 2 x slices from a 400g loaf :)

xx

lots to loose

Hi Lesley not doing EE just following old fashion red/green options and 10-15 syns per day!

Will eat more fruit and veg though . Yes small glass of wine.
Thanks for advice.

No I know neither are superfree but thats why I added fruit for pudding.
My consultant told us that as long as a third of your daily intake was superfree it still counts so although I didnt have any suoerfree food with the actual meal the fruit still counts.
xx

I think that's where it gets confusing :confused: some consultants say that and others say it has to be on your plate so that it automatically reduces your portion sizes as well :sigh: I dunno........

I think that's where it gets confusing :confused: some consultants say that and others say it has to be on your plate so that it automatically reduces your portion sizes as well :sigh: I dunno........
It is confusing isn't it? I try and have a 3rd superfree foods per meal but sometimes dont so try and have fruit. I will ask my consultant again just to check. I suppose the proof will be the weight loss on Thursday :)

Todays food dairy is
Brunch (didnt get up until 10.30)
2 rashers of bacon
3 Morrisons eat smart sausages 1 1 /2 syns
2 Dry fried eggs
tinned tomatos
dry fried mushrooms with garlic

Dinner
lamb
Mash potato
Sw roastys
cabbage
Leeks
Carrot's

Gravy granules with onions 4 tbspn 3 Syns

We are having a low syn trifle for desert made with sugar free jelly
Egg custard from recipe on here
Quark cream

xxx

lots to loose

Food diary for today so far

Allbran with skimmed milk
coffee
3 ryvita with 3 laughing cow cheese, cue, toms
apple satsuma banana
roast pork cut off fat mashed swede, cabbage oxo cube gravey.
I have also had several glasses of water .

Any comments welcome!
oh yes and 4 painkillers!!

We're all doin so well, will be dying to hear how everyone gets on this week, was very tempted to hop on scales today but resisted!!
I had late brunch, grapefruit, banana , two ham slices and 3 LC a option,
Then apple and grapes,
Three rashers, no fat, beans, loads of tomatoes and mushrooms , two eggs, two slices wholemeal toast b option
Prob have more fruit later, very stuffed now and loving dancing on ice being back on!!
Also had two litres water, and NO diet coke since wendesday!!! Trying to wean off it!!!

hey guys was wondering if i could join in. Im new to this forum and have just been reading everyones post and it is really positive.

I am doing slimming world but not going to classes as they are so expensive however i work with someone who goes and she gets me all the books plus the on-line support.

Would love to do the Jan challenge of 8lbs lose.

Need as much help as possible

Thanks

PS. Does anyone know how u add your goals to the end of each message or do i have to do each time i type?

Hi michelle, to add your goals (i only worked it out today ) click on user cp at the top, then down the left hand side it will say edit signiture... put your goals here and save! I hope this helps!

Hi chelle, your more then welcome to join , I don't go to classes either, and I use my friends books too, that's why I find this site brill?!
I don't know how you put goals up, wouldn't have a clue!!
Madtaff .. Your doin fierce well not to be eating when ur in so much pain!! Hoes to show how determined u are!!

lots to loose

The 10 stone club is getting bigger and bigger.! I am feeling very positive with all this support. Thankyou everyone who posts.:)

Room for another haha!!
I'm 7 st down in a year with another 4 and a half to go, done a mix of diets but have returned to my favourite SW

lots to loose

Bugsy youre doing well too. Want to go for a walk , swim , etc but can't too painfull. Would do better with exercise. Weighing day Tuesday hope to have lost something by then . Did some slimming world shopping with husband lots veggies and syn free foods. Might even make a quiche tomorrow, and a chick pea cake fancy something sweet and chocolate is banned from this house! LOL. Have you ever tried it ?

Hi Lisa, thanks for your help. I have added some goals but my main aim is to lose 6stone by October 2012as this is when i'll be getting married.

Me and my partner are both slimming as he has got some weight to lose and were really enjoying cooking meals from scratch esp currys!! We like our takeaways (hey what fattie doesnt lol) and we feel like when eating them its like a take out but without the massive sins! BONUS! anyone want a recipe just let me know no probs :)

Thanks Bugsy30 its great for the support, i will document my daily food diary as im only doing the EE on slimming world.

Hi! Is there room for one more???
I have just come back to SW after a dabble with the new WW plan. Looking forward to eating again!!!

This will be my second attempt. I did really well last year, but then fell pregnant so SW went out of the window - it had to when I craved white bread and butter washed down with OJ!
This time I mean it - aiming for 5 stone this year, then 4 stone next!

No sounds delicious, I love chickpeas!!! Will u post the recipe or tell me' where to look for it!!
I did the same today headed to tesco and bought all my herbs and spices, goin to make the chicken korma tomorrow!! I feel once I have all them I can cook anything!!!
I'm goin to hold off and weigh myself on thurs, will be ragin if I don't have something lost!!
Had intended on buying the kinect part fir our xbox but my dishwasher has given up, so I'll have to get that first!! Weather still fairly bad here, so not gon to chance walking yet!!

the xbox kinect is brill. our friends have it and at xmas it was so funny to play on!!!! bloody dishwasher lol

Went walking today for 40mins with OH and dog :)

firfenwen said:
Hi! Is there room for one more???
I have just come back to SW after a dabble with the new WW plan. Looking forward to eating again!!!

Had a good giggle at looking forward to eating again
I only managed a few days propoints ( ww)
all the number crunching and weighing food did my head in

lots to loose

Hi Bugsy, our cooker, washing machine and dishwasher all packed in within 6 weeks of christmas ! Urggggggggg. So know how you feel. Want a wii so will have to try and save for it perhaps with chocolate money LOL. !
Chickpea cake
Ingredients

250 g Chick Peas, Tinned, Organic, Tesco
5 g Vanilla Extract, Average or Almond extract
1 Tsp/2g Baking Powder, Average
3 Egg/168g Eggs, Medium, Average
100g Cheese, Quark, Average
25 g Sweetener, Granulated

Method

Pre heat oven to 180 degrees

1. Spray a 7 inch cake tin with fry light and leave to one side.

2. Drain the chick peas and rinse thoroughly with water.

3. Place the chick peas in a blender and blend until smooth then add the eggs and blend again.

4. Add the sweetener, vanilla extract and baking powder.

5. Blend again until mixed in.

6. Place the mixture in the tin and bake in the over for 20 mins or until it has risen and is firm to touch.

7. Take out the over and leave to cool.

Whilst the cake is cooling place one tub of quark in a bowl and add sweetener to taste then mix together.

Once the cake has cooled cut in half and add half the quark mixture and sandwich the 2 halves together.

Spread the remaining quark on top of the cake and add some fresh fruit for decoration.

Am sure this was very low syn value have to ask someone else on this site.. just realised haven't got quark will walk to tescos tomorrow. Suppose could use fromage frais.:)

Madtaff that sounds delicious, I can't get quark anywhere here in Ireland, have tried tesco, dunes etc, would fromage frais be too runny or ok?! Will look at syn values tomorrow, don't have my bits wit me' now to check!!! Will define makin that!!!

Back