Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

madtaff

Hi everyone new to this got lots and i mean lots to loose, several stone anyone else starting and want to buddy up with me? For support. :wave_cry:

what's a lot?
I've lost 5st and still got about 13st to go...

Iv got 6 stones to lose... boohoo

Lots to loose!

Thankyou for your replies well if i am honest between 8- 10 stones . Been a yoyo dieter all my life want to get to 50 and be the right weight for my height . Only 18 months to go!:wave_cry:

Have 10 to lose, lost 11 st five years ago for my wedding but have put it all back on!! I'm such a disgrace, I know!! I'm starting again tomorrow though!!!

Lots to loose!!

Hi fancy buddy up with me for support for each other then ? Would like to find someone who has a goal like mine. Although i am doing sw on my own not going to a class. Got the books from a couple of years ago, don't like going to the classes.:sigh:

I will madtaff if ur interested, in bridesmaid in 18 mths and I'm not goin to classes either,

Lots to loose!!

Great together perhaps this time we could make it! will log on tomorrow evening and try to find out how you are going. Good luck but with having lost 5 stones before i am sure it won't be a problem for you!:)

That's great!! Only first day tomorrow for me' but fairly intent this time!! Good luck tomorrow !!

The more the merrier!! Are we to become the 10stone club then LOL?:)

Sounds like a good idea to me!!!! Is anyone going to post food diaries too as I usually end up eating the same thing every day through lack of effort/imagination, then get bored and cheat!

That's great least now there's a few of us, to keep each other goin!! Have to sit down in morning and go over all paperwork on sw, have shopping vein delivered first thing do I'm raring to go!!!

Sounds like a good idea to me!!!! Is anyone going to post food diaries too as I usually end up eating the same thing every day through lack of effort/imagination, then get bored and cheat!

i keep a weightloss/food/waffling diary....i find it helpful to keep track and reflect on my weeks.

Hey guys!!! Happy New Year to everyone!!

I have lots to lose also and I have fallen off the wagon so many times it's embarrassing. I want to lose 10 stone and keep off for good. I don't have a deadline but I would like to have lost 5st by Dec 2011.

I'm not going to class either so it'll be great to have you as buddies so count me in please!!!!

Back