Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

lots to loose

What a fantastic start to the day congratulations . Can see 8lbs is going to be easy for you this month.
I did jump ( well step gingerly ) on the scales official weigh in tomorrow only lost 3 lbs very dissapointed but a loss is a loss! Lets see what tomorrow brings. Still not feeling too good, bruised ribs very painful when sleeping taken 3 more days off work. Feeling sorry for myself!!:sigh::sigh::sigh:

well done lesley thats fantastic!! and madtaff 3lbs is great too!

I can't get quark where i am. no-one in the supermarket even knows what it is!

Hoping to get out for a walk later despte the snow and ice!

Have a good day all :)

Morning Everyone,

Well Done Lesley and madtaff for your weight loses, and madtaff dont be dissappointed 3lbs is great :)

Here is what i've had today:
Brekkie:28g Porridge with Milk (HeA & B) with Banana
Snack (11am)
Weight Watches Salt & Vinegar Hola Hoops (3.5syns)
Lunch
Home Made Spag Bol (SW Recipe Book) with John West Egg Fried Rice (1.5syns)
Mullerlight Yogurt
Snack (3pm)
Chicken Mug a Shot
Dinner
Out for a Chinese Meal! Have saved syns for 1.5 weeks for this day so hopefully doesnt do too much damage!

Wont be weighing myself until end of Jan as i get abit OCD with my scales at home as I get on them everyday!! oops So been just seeing how my clothes are and to my surprise this morning i am wearing a smaller pair of trousers to work because my others are too big and i look hideous in them! Wahoo!

Madtaff .... Well done on 3 pounds, I'd be hsppy wit three pounds lost on thurs, and you've had a fairly crap week too wit falling!! Don't be so hard on ursrlf!!
Chelle I'm a bit like u do serious scale hopping if I let myself, this time I've really tried hard to last the week so who knows!!!
I was very bold today and on my way home from work I bought the kinect sensor for our x box!!!! Dishwasher still broken but I'll put up wit washing dishes for another couple of weeks!! Hubby will prob give out!!! But hey a ladies gotta do wat a lady gotta do!!!!!!!

And in making sw korma tonite so dying to taste that, will let ye know how I get on

And in making sw korma tonite so dying to taste that, will let ye know how I get on
That sounds nice I would be interested to know how it turns out :)
xx

lots to loose

Hi Bugsy have just google your new toy sounds like fun.! We are boring old farts in this house and don't have anything like that .Yea i know 3lbs is ok, after the week i have had. Just want to achieve quickly just been reading about a lass who lost 16 stones in 18 months can't imagine how good that would feel.

Hope youre having a good day.:):):)

Last edited:
16 stone in 18 mths???? Wat!!???seriously how did she do that!!!

16 stone!! Is that a misprint? Ooh go on say it was slimming world !

How lovely would that be I bet it was a gastric band or something!!
Did anyone see Britain's fattest man on TV the other day? I watched it today It kind of annoyed me lol

xx

Because he was unable to get up of his chair and was still over eating. He had a home help who would feed him and he was constantly eating. If they had given him slimming world food or indeed anything other than the vast quantity's he was having then he would never have got to that size. I wonder how you go from being just fat to being 60 stone and when he found he couldnt move around or get out of his chair did he not think its time to do something?
xxx

Mrshainsworth , I made the korma , absolutely gorgeous tasting but the feckin yogurt separated eventhough it was on the lowest heat!!! Ragin!!!

Oh no but at least it tasted gorgeous thats the main thing :)
Where did you get the recipe for that I love korma did it taste anything like the real thing?
xxx

lot to loose

Hi folks heres my food diary for today so far as always comments, advice, etc welcome.:)

Allbran and skimmed milk
2 coffees
3 slices of cold roast pork and noodles ( pack of instant with chicken stock cube (3syns?)
banana
3 slices of cold ham, cabbage and swede
apple
cadburys light hot chocolate( 2 syns) well not sure if i am eating enough but to be honest have slept a lot today do to pain relief so maybe its enough.

Awwhh thanks ladies for all those positive comments! TBH it's only the extra I put on over Xmas that's come off - although at least I'm back on track I suppose :D
Madtaff - you never know what the scales will bring tomorrow but whatever happens 3lbs is not to be sniffed at! :D
Good luck to everyone else with the weigh-ins this week - we have a challenge to meet! ;)

Hi i started slimming world on thursday and really looking 4 lots of help and support....... I am hoping 2 lose 2 and half stones maybe 3 if i am lucky.....

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Oh no but at least it tasted gorgeous thats the main thing :)
Where did you get the recipe for that I love korma did it taste anything like the real thing?
xxx

Yeah I think it tasted thr exact same ,, was gorgeous, If u do a search in recipes for chicken korma, you'll find recipe under a thread about Indian food, and I just re read it there and there's a few post under it that says how to stop it separating!!! Loads of yummy spices in it!!!

Back