Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

BigBlackBird said:
Hi all,

Just wanted to say i had my first weigh in today and i lost 10.5lb-so pleased!

Good luck to everyone x

Oh my god that's unbelievable!!! And a serious weight loss!! U've got to January goal in one week!! Did u do a load of exercise!! I'd say the most I'll have lost will be three pounds, like madtaff!!
We'll see on thurs!!!

Well done you!! Thats what i like to see stamina. My diary follows looks like i have a addiction for laughing cow cheese mmmmm can't get enough of it.
Allbran and skimmed milk and banana 10 prunes
3 ryvita and 3 laughing cow (6)
apple, pear,
Jacket potato, baked beans, 2 laughing cow cheese(2)
cadburys highlight (2)
water
looks like i have had quite a few syns today
as always comments welcome!!

I dont think you have had all of those syns your ryvita are your hex b and your laughing cow lights are healthy extra a

xxx

Hi all,

Just wanted to say i had my first weigh in today and i lost 10.5lb-so pleased!

Good luck to everyone x

Fantastic well done you :)
xxx

No exercise at all Bugsy30, just shows how taking all that tasty junk out of my life can make such a huge impact lol

Looking forward to hearing how you do on Thursday :)

x

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Todays food diary
Breakfast
Syn free rice pudding and a banana
Lunch
Boiled eggs and seafood sticks satsumas
Dinner
Roast beef,turkey and gammon with peas, swede, green beans, carrots and cauliflower (we went to the carvery) I had a few boiled spuds none shiney so know the butter they put on didnt get them I had a stuffing ball and a weeny bit of gravy going to look online for the stuffing ball and use 3 syns for gravy

I havent had my Hexs yet so later Im going to have a wholemeal pitta bread with LCs and ham and salad.

:)

Oh and I got a parcel through the post today which was only a massive box or ferrero rocher I had won lol I have brought them round to my Mums house out of my way lol

xxx

What's syn free rice pudding??? Please do tell x

MrsHainsworth2b: Thank you! Your dinner sounded scrummy

Taffy: Thank you! If you want the up to date books, a lot of people sell them on ebay for a fraction of the cost :)

Madtaff even if you are only following red and green days you should have healthy extras every day in fact you are allowed more if you are following those plans.
You are allowed 2 A's and 2 B's your A's are you cheese or milk choices and your B's are your bread potato or pasta pulse choice on red or your meat bread or fish choice you have to have them to make sure you are having a well balanced diet.
You are allowed 5 laughing cow lights as a healthy extra a so you could have 10 a day as long as you are not having any other milk or cheese.

xxx

I love putting those laughing cows in my mashed potatoes, makes it so creamy and cheesy and that with some baked beans is delish!

Syn free rice pudding is dead easy just put half a small mug of rice pudding , a pint of water and loads of sweetner in a bowl ping in the microwave for 20 mins then its done :)
Still in a vanilla mullerlight yog if you want for extra flavour. I made some last night but put a whole mug and 2 pints of water cos I was making it for all of us there was some left over so I had it cold this morning for breakfast and I must say its so much nicer cold !! Almost like the Mullerice well I tried to kid myself into thinking it was anyway lol

xxx

BigBlackBird said:
No exercise at all Bugsy30, just shows how taking all that tasty junk out of my life can make such a huge impact lol

Looking forward to hearing how you do on Thursday :)

x

Will u do a quick example of a typical day of wat u eat!!! That's just such an unbelievable loss!!!

Hi all, I weighed myself today and am 15st 8, which means I have 6st to lose to be in a healthy weight range for my height. I'd really like a buddy to share tips etc with.

I've been doing this for 6 days now but I didn't weigh myself when I started so no idea if I have lost any weight.

Joining the class tomorrow so wish me luck!! x

Bugsy:

Well i have a mullerlight for breakfast, lunch i have a uncle bens rice (the spicy mexican one for 4 syns) with salad and dinner could be homemade spag bol, grilled chicken breasts with a HEAPPPP of syn free potato wedges, i love chicken, so maybe 3-4 pieces with salad or more uncle bens rice.

Inbetween meals i get through a lot of mullerlights, i love them. i just need to make more effort eating fruit really.

Oh and for me, sugar free jelly is a godsend, i eat loads and poor a vanilla mullerlight over it

Wow BBB thats a great result, bet you feel really motivated??? What are you doing - Extra Easy?

My 1st day has gone really well, I've made the SW spag bol and just had it with a jacket potato it was lovely! This is my 2nd day for at least 6 weeks (my poor liver) when I haven't had any alcohol, and I really struggled to get to sleep last night! Hopefully, my body will get used to it asap .......as I'm sure if I can stay off the vino it will make a huge difference to my weight alone without even taking into account the actual diet!

Most definitely Caroline4013 - i saw the numbers go down the weighing scales and i was delighted. Even though i have done slimming world before successfully, you still doubt you can eat what you like and still lose.

Really look forward to hearing how you get on :)

It's my flatmate's birthday today and i bought then a M&S Chocolate fudge cake, i watched him eat a slice and then i backed out of the room slowly, biting my tongue lol

Bigblackbird ur diary looks fairly normal , and think wat we're all eating!!! Just an amazing weight loss!!

Bugsy: Yeah, definitely not under eating, i'd be mega grumpy lol

Sounds weird but i am eating more now than i did when i was off plan. Does anyone else find that?

Bugsy: Yeah, definitely not under eating, i'd be mega grumpy lol

Sounds weird but i am eating more now than i did when i was off plan. Does anyone else find that?

I only ate once a day when I wasnt on SW plan but that once was really fattening. I would have a take away and not really enjoy it. Im finding that Im enjoying food again now im cooking healthy dinners and eating loads my H2B thinks its funny because im always eating but as I have done this before he knows it works :)
xxx

Back