Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

:wow::wow: BBB - well done on that brilliant loss this week! What a way to start :D
I've struggled a bit on plan today - good brekkie of couscous nuked with fruits of the forest and vanilla mullerlite but was on a training day and, although I took loads of fruit and a cottage cheese salad for lunch, I really only had about half of it and 1 satsuma. I had no water because the machine in the room was broken and ate 4 jelly babies! :rolleyes: My evening meal was very balanced (NOT) SW wedges, tomatoes and pickled onions :p I really don't know what I want today! Think it's time for an indulgent hot chocolate and bed!

I've done it !!! Been and joined a class, not sure what the damage is yet, need to build myself up to looking in my book. Dont know what to take to work for lunch tomorrow yet, was thinking about savoury rice and salad. Think I need to avoid bread if I can, then I can have cereal for breakie, its the quickest breakie I can think of. Any other ideas welcome!

Well done to all of you who have lost so far you have all done fantastic :/)

Bellybegood: Well done for joining! Banana or two cut up and covered in a mullerlight (vanilla/banana & custard/mandarin) would be a tasty breakfast.

Evening stone at a timers - another late one for me today, although I did pop out and join a class so I could pick up all the latest books as I was struggling what to have on EE as not done it before.

Was a bit upset as on her scales I havent lost anything since I started on Sat...but trying not to dwell on it, I will weigh again at Boots Sat morning and see what they say. I like getting the little printout things anyway...( I never said I was normal!! )

Today i had Total 0% and banana for breakfast, Ham salad sandwich for lunch (bread as HE). Mixed fruit salad to keep me going late afternoon and prawn stir fry with loads of veg and beansprouts and some noodles covered in syn free sweet and sour sauce.

Just had a turkish delight, but didnt think it was worth the 9.5 syns so will have to find another treat as Im trying to cut out the wine.....

Sounds like everyone else has had a good SW day today too and BBB I bow down to you and your 10.5lbs loss!!!

Oh LessofLou, no bowing down please, if i do that it will take me ages to get back up lol

Your day sounded good and your dinner delish, i might just skip spag bol for thursday and make a chow mein tomorrow!

BBB - what an incredible weight loss!!! That is fabulous - take the plaudits!!

My first week loss is 5.5lbs and I am thrilled with that - I'd be on the ceiling with 10.5lbs!! You've hit the January pledge target in one week - so impressive and just shows what the plan can deliver! Yay!!

DickeC xx

Good on u dickiechicklet, well done!!! That's a great weight loss too !!! U must be trilled!!!

Thanks Bugsy - I am over the moon!!!

I'm looking forward to getting more active this week - I've got a wii to set up and I need to get back to the gym - so hopefully next week will be a good loss as well.

I've read so much about Zumba classes on across the forum that I am really keen to find a class. I have zero co-ordination (and as a large load really need a reversing alarm) but hope I won't embarrass myself tooooo much.

Hope you're all having a good week. If not today is a new day and I hope it is a better one :)

DickieC xx

Gettin on grand dickiechicklet , just need to stay focused!!
I bought the kinect for the xbox but only have the adventure game, so waiting until the shops have the other games in!! And I'll be sorted!! Have to fo more exercise myself, but like u it won't be easy!

Bellybegone said:
I've done it !!! Been and joined a class, not sure what the damage is yet, need to build myself up to looking in my book. Dont know what to take to work for lunch tomorrow yet, was thinking about savoury rice and salad. Think I need to avoid bread if I can, then I can have cereal for breakie, its the quickest breakie I can think of. Any other ideas welcome!

Well done to all of you who have lost so far you have all done fantastic :/)

1st of all well done for joining
I have been doing it since may and I've also avoided bread (it's the food of the devil) lol and I have fruit with yog for breakfast, but I never had breakfast before I joined so that's all I can ever manage!! Some people say it's not enough for them, I sometimes also have porridge the packet moonflake ones are a hxb I make it with water and add a banana and blueberries it's yummy xxxxx hope this helps xxxxx

Have fun with the xinect! I'm looking forward to getting used to the Wii - I've not explored any more games yet - l only have the Wii sports and Wii fit that the bundle came with!

We're making losing weight childs play!!

Dickiec xx

1st of all well done for joining
I have been doing it since may and I've also avoided bread (it's the food of the devil) lol and I have fruit with yog for breakfast, but I never had breakfast before I joined so that's all I can ever manage!! Some people say it's not enough for them, I sometimes also have porridge the packet moonflake ones are a hxb I make it with water and add a banana and blueberries it's yummy xxxxx hope this helps xxxxx

I'm totally avoiding bread. I ate far too much of it before. I think it would be a slippery slope for me. I had 2 quorn sausages beans, mushroom and tomatoes this morning - quite a big breakfast, and it was great! I'm going to try the cous cous fruit and yoghurt.

Thanks Aayliyah!

I echo the comments above - bread is the devil. As it gets more expensive it is easier to resist! One of my favourite (within syn) indulgences though!

Dickiec xx

Back