Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hi guys, just back from 2nd weigh in and I lost 3 lbs. So 9 1/2 lbs in two weeks. This is the easiest diet I have ever done and its thanks to the great advice and support on here too. Only about 8 stone to go now !!! Good luck everyone, keep at it, it definitely works and I have not been hungry at all.

Hey alll just to let ya know had the first weight in and shockingly I lost 13lbs!! woo woo!! so 1 more and it'll be a stone!! so happy!! Caroline yeah i'm doing a couple of extra easys but mainly red (strange as I never thought I used to eat that much meat, I seem to have become chicken crazy!! lol!!) How's everyone feeling about the weekend coming up positive? I hope you're all doing well mwah Maz Xx : )

Wowzers!!! Theres some amazing losses going on in the room tonight!!! Anna vixen you are indeed on your way to 'vixenness' and MH2B you will be an absolute stunner in your wedding dress....BETTER in fact than the lady in the picture!!!

Just had steak and SW chips for dinner with a salad as my 1/3. it was completely delicious!!

Im going to have a sneaky weigh in on Sat morning at Boots then decide if I am going to keep popping along to class or not.

I am a bit worried I havent had enough to eat for the last 2 days due to being busy....hope that doesnt affect my weight loss.

Haha! I love it, thanks hun! Oo your dinner sounds lovely, hope you enjoyed it! x

Hey alll just to let ya know had the first weight in and shockingly I lost 13lbs!! woo woo!! so 1 more and it'll be a stone!! so happy!! Caroline yeah i'm doing a couple of extra easys but mainly red (strange as I never thought I used to eat that much meat, I seem to have become chicken crazy!! lol!!) How's everyone feeling about the weekend coming up positive? I hope you're all doing well mwah Maz Xx : )

Thats absolutely amazing!! A massive congratulations to you! x

Well done Skinny!!!

Madmazy I do believe that is a stone at a timers record for the first week!!!

Unless of course anyone knows any different??

amazing loss!!! well done! :)

ooo Ive just had a highlights dark chocolate with 2 nairns dark chocolate oatcakes. Trouble is the highlights has been in the draw for so long (since last diet attempt) Im concerned that they may not even do them anymore?

Madmazy said:

Oh, well done you!! That is an incredible loss!

Lumlum256 said:
Hi. I started on 2nd Jan and have 6 stone to lose. Doing SW easy but feel disappointed have only lost 5.5lbs - expected to lose more as am a bigger girl. Am I being unrealistic??

I'm over 22 stone And I lost 5 lbs too, was fairly happy wit it!! Just have to remember it's nearly hAlf a stone

I'm off to Edinburgh on Monday for 3 nights, any suggestions of things i can eat for lunch as i won't have access to a microwave or anything.

I won't be dining out in the evenings as i am going alone (sobs), so i googled and my hotel is really near a sainsburys, so in theory, i could live on rotiserrie chicken (if they do it) and pick up a bag of salad each night to go with it.

Ooooh anyone who lives there, feel free to take me under your wing and we can go walking and work towards our body magic award lol!

Skinny2011 said:
Hi guys, just back from 2nd weigh in and I lost 3 lbs. So 9 1/2 lbs in two weeks. This is the easiest diet I have ever done and its thanks to the great advice and support on here too. Only about 8 stone to go now !!! Good luck everyone, keep at it, it definitely works and I have not been hungry at all.

Well done!!! Only another few pounds and the first stone is gone!! Go you!!!

Madmazy said:

AMAZING!!!! well done!!!!

LessofLou said:
ooo Ive just had a highlights dark chocolate with 2 nairns dark chocolate oatcakes. Trouble is the highlights has been in the draw for so long (since last diet attempt) Im concerned that they may not even do them anymore?

Nairns dark chocolate oatcakes??!! How have I never heard of these??!!

They are delicious-but in my tesco they are with all the other oatcakes i.e in the savoury biscuits/crackers bit. They come in a bag of snack packs (5 or 6 packs of 2) and they are 2.5 syns per biscuit. Nice and not too sweet. These dont give me the shakes like normal biscuits do!

Bugsy30 said:
I'm over 22 stone And I lost 5 lbs too, was fairly happy wit it!! Just have to remember it's nearly hAlf a stone

Excellent! I really am hoping for a loss of about 5lb on Monday (my first weigh in!)

X

Back