Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hey thanks so much to all of you!!! I was shocked but it's all about the hard work now!! everyone in here is doing so well!! any weight loss is so difficult!!

BBB you'll be able to do it if you can find something you can eat hopefully they'll have what you like in sainsburys then you won't have to figure something else out!! it's so hard when you go away but you can do it!!

Just treating myself to a mint options with a few marshmellows in yum it's like heaven then off to bed!! Mwah Xx : )

Wow get you lot with all the brilliant losses! 5:party0049: I thought it would be interesting to see just how much we've lost in the group since Monday which is when the first weigh-ins took place so I had a skim through to see (I'm sad like that! :eek:) Anyway I make it a grand total of 115lbs :eek: so far which is bloody amazing and we should all be really pleased with ourselves :D
It would be a great idea to keep a running total if we could so maybe when people post a lost they post the update total too - or would that be too complicated??

madtaff said:
Hi folks didn't realise there would be so many people joining me on my long journey when i started this thread a week ago.Welcome to everyone no matter how big or small your goal. I have a huge goal i want to be between 10/12 stone by the time i am 50 ,in 2012 got about 10 stone to loose so needs lots of support. I know my husband doesn't know how much i weigh if he did he would have a heart attack just worrying about me. I know he loves me and we have been married for 25 years he just wants me to last another 25 at least ! I want that too I know people who have never had a weight problem don't understand , i know they just think its a matter of stop eating, I know they judge me but they are the people who don't matter to me they are not my friends or family .My family and friends don't judge me!they just accept me. Inside i am thin i always have been on the outside i am something else. I do what i can, i walk ,cycle ,swim, i overeat! I am the one who has to make the choices, in the past i have made lots of wrong ones now i am making the right choices, its my choice no-one elses.I am doing this for me! For my children for my husband for my friends for those who love me . I want to be a healthy 50 year old I want a good BM, i want to enjoy my life what i don't want is all this weight around my neck dragging me down.!! Out with the old in the new, Come with me i can see a rainbow it has our names on it, the first 8lbs our first steps are within our grasp!!

Sorry obviously the painkillers have stirred something inside!!LO !!

Here here, well said the ppl that judge overweight ppl have never had a weight issue themselves or they would NEVER judge, xxx

Yeah, i was thinking i'd stick to the rotiserrie chicken if they do that in there, or i could grab a small roll, lots of ham and salad (i'm packing a plate and cutlery aswell lol).

Well done again for a wonderful result MadMazy!

Madmazy said:
Hey alll just to let ya know had the first weight in and shockingly I lost 13lbs!! woo woo!! so 1 more and it'll be a stone!! so happy!! Caroline yeah i'm doing a couple of extra easys but mainly red (strange as I never thought I used to eat that much meat, I seem to have become chicken crazy!! lol!!) How's everyone feeling about the weekend coming up positive? I hope you're all doing well mwah Maz Xx : )

Fan bloody tastic well done see all the hard work Is worth it at the scales xxxx

That's a great idea Lesley, serious weight loss in the week though!!! Mad really

hi everyone,

hope you dont mind me joining in, im new to the website, i love it, so many like minded people supporting each other on the journey, i have lots to loose and thats just to my first goal! i wonder how i allowed myself to get like this but i cannot focus on that anymore, now its time to change what i dont like..

c x

Wow-eee. Everyones doin soooooo well! So chuffed for you all :) well done!

Just shows it works when u put the effort in! For too long I've avoided effort (hence my current weighty predicament) but no more. No1 said Losing more than half your body weight was easy, still it's gotta b done, 1 day at a time.

Good luck for all of ur next wi's. Hope the scales r kind!
Ccxx

January Challenge (10lbs a month)

BigBlackBird (10/10lbs) Achieved! 10.5lbs
MadMazy (10/10lbs) Achieved! 13lbs
MrsHainsworth2B (5.5/10lbs) 5.5lbs
Bugsy30 (5/10lbs) 5lbs

Do it like that Lesley?

Last edited:
I've lost 3&1/2 this week feel good to be back on it 100% after Xmas and new year good luck to everyone getting weighed tomorrow :0) xx

Goin to bed, struggled so hard all day to stay right!! Went over my 15 syns, but only by a few!! Tomorrow is a new day!!!

I know that feeling, going to have some sugar free jelly with a muller and go bed. Good night and good luck to the Friday weigh in people!

Hi everyone thank you for keeping everyone's moral up , everyone contribution is fantastic. Wow we certainly are a busy lot aren't we ! The weekend is almost here but we are not going to let it bother us are we? We have managed to almost stay 100% every day which is amazing I feel as if i I've made a hundred new friends who know exactly what i am going through.! That alone is priceless. I feel as if i can say what i feel without pretending you're not judging me thank you. keep posting your menus i think they encourage us to have a taste But avoid the CHICKPEA CAKE! and post your diarys if you are able to add a comment i would appreciate it with mine especially as i have old books no class that i attend and only you guys for help!!

Good luck keep focussed with each other it will be easy!!

January Challenge (10lbs a month)

BigBlackBird (10/10lbs) Achieved! 10.5lbs
MadMazy (10/10lbs) Achieved! 13lbs
MrsHainsworth2B (5.5/10lbs) 5.5lbs
Bugsy30 (5/10lbs) 5lbs

Do it like that Lesley?

Looks good but I was looking more of a team amount to spur us on I suppose something like the next thread every so often.......

Wow! Guys! How fab Is that. Xx

Back