Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Isn't it just?!!

Hope I can add to that on Monday!

Yes and me!!!:D
I stupidly got on the scales this morning and they didn't seem to have moved much????? It's at this point when I start to question ......'how can I possibly lose weight when I've been eating so much'?????? I'm pretty sure I've stuck to plan though. :sigh:

Hi

Room for a small one? Haha!

I want to lose 10 stone this year. Most I have managed to lose before is 6 stone but put it all back on again and more. i really need to lose about 12 stone in total but to be honest 10 will do me (at least for now).

Very confused with SW at the moment as I only started Monday, hopefully I will get to grips with it soon :confused:

Anyway, I am here for the long haul so there will be plenty of :blahblah: from me lol

Since Monday 10th January 2010
The STONE AT A TIMERS have lost
118.5lbs in total

Woop woop go us we are great :)

How lovely of we can keep this up well done to everyone for the fantastic losses

xxx

Welcome fancy pants welcome to our club. I am sure you will get used to the slimming world program soon ask some of the others here they will help you. Were on the downward scale here as you can see. 118.5lbs in just over a week !! So it does work. post your fears, ask your questions , if they can answer them they will.

Good luck .

hi and thank you for the warm welcome.

i am frantically looking for a fish recipe for tonights meal, i have haddock and want something different, sick of steaming it with rice or veg, anyone got any ideas??? have a slow cooker now which is the daddy! i love it, but unsure if its ok to cook fish in it...

i hope to add to the overall weightloss on tuesday, i have been unwell this week, with the flu, just turned a corner today so first day out of bed for 7 days, feel a bit weak but hoping it hasnt scuppered my diet, no movement cant be good :-(
happy friday everyone x

WOW, that is a great weight loss and to think im not adding mine until the end of Jan..so touch wood a few extra lbs will be added lol
Havent been on for a couple of days as been dead busy with home and work blah blah blah but been sticking to the diet, no sorry healthy eating :) Im actually finding it a lot easier this time doing SW then when i did it a few moons ago...dont suppose it has anything to do with living with OH and away from parents but who knows lol
Brought the new SW book today "100 Extra Easy Days" and to tell the truth its got some great ideas in there which are dead quick too for brekkie, lunch and dinner.

I wonder if someone could help, i'm a bit stuck on what "snacks" i could eat. i've found that i can have 2 Alpen Bars class as a HEb but what else?

My Food Diary today:
Brekkie: 28g Porridge, 350ml Milk (HEA &B) Banana
Snack: Quavers (4.5syns)
Lunch: Left over Chilli and Rice and Muller light Yogurt
Dinner: Prawn Curry
Drinks: 4xTea and couple pints of Squash.

It doesnt seem i eat alot but too be honest i am stuffed after i eat each meal

Good Luck to everyone and Well Done those that have lost :)

i am frantically looking for a fish recipe for tonights meal, i have haddock and want something different, sick of steaming it with rice or veg, anyone got any ideas???

Hi, why dont you have fish and chips? Cook some potatos on microwave until soft but not falling apart so about 6-8mins depending on size. Then cut them into wedges, place on a baking tray with fry light. Sprinkle some sea salt over the top and place in oven on 200 for 30mins. They are so lovely i have them about 3-4 times a week :) Hope this helps :)

I hope i can add to that tomorrow too!!!

Greek 0% yoghurt and fruit for breakfast, planning to have a sandwich with something and salad for lunch and a homemade curry for tea.

Hope you are all having a great SW day today, and if you arent - do what I do and get typing on here instead of munching!!!

i am frantically looking for a fish recipe for tonights meal, i have haddock and want something different, sick of steaming it with rice or veg, anyone got any ideas???

lol can you tell i dont know how to quote someone's words lol Help.......................

Hi there, joined the forum a couple of days ago and have posted a couple of questions here and there. Decided to post in the 'lot to lose' thread for 277 reasons as can be seen below. Dont know whether it will ever be completely achievable, but Im going to give it a damn good go.

First session was on Tuesday so my first weigh in on plan is this coming Tuesday.

Hey alll just to let ya know had the first weight in and shockingly I lost 13lbs!! woo woo!! so 1 more and it'll be a stone!! so happy!! Caroline yeah i'm doing a couple of extra easys but mainly red (strange as I never thought I used to eat that much meat, I seem to have become chicken crazy!! lol!!) How's everyone feeling about the weekend coming up positive? I hope you're all doing well mwah Maz Xx : )

Blummin' nora that's incredible. You must be totally thrilled. Well done. :D:D

Todays food diary

Breakfast
Boiled egg ham and banana
Lunch
Rice salad bacon
Dinner
SW Chicken Dhansak boiled rice with mushrooms and onions

Well thats what Im hoping to have for dinner but have to take my son to hospital as he has broken his knuckle grr
xxx

Mrs H2b I hope you son is ok?

I've put my food diary link in my signature I'd be happy for any comments as I'm doing this for the first time and without a class. So if anyone with a bit more knowledge can gently guide me I'd muchly appreciate it :D

anyone got a good mash potato recipe, i havent had any sonce starting sw due to worrying it will be naff without butter, thanks in advance x

anyone got a good mash potato recipe, i havent had any sonce starting sw due to worrying it will be naff without butter, thanks in advance x

Hmmm... same. I usually make my mash with proper butter.

I did see that Frylight has a butter-equivalent cooking spray. I'll be getting some of that tonight. Could be an option? If it's any good, that'll go down better with soups, I reckon.

Back