Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

ooh not heard of that frylight type, will have a look, worth a try, i love mash with veggies and fish but not had it yet, could always syn the butter i suppose.

whilst im here, i love bread and this is the only craving i am having! i love a sandwich for lunch but have gone without, any ideas on a low syn alternative bread, soda?pitta?wraps? need to get my teeth into the stodge x

ooo, can you tell i like comfort food ?? eeek x

Have you tried making mash with a couple of the extra light laughing cow cheeses mixed in? It makes it a bit more tasty than just plain potatoes and only 1 syn each or can be part of hea's.

I use weight watchers danish brown bread, i think its 3 slices for your heb or 2 syns each. It's not to bad and certainly helps when you have that craving for a sarnie as you can get two sandwiches for just 2 syns and you heb's. I'm not sure about others though, so there might be something better out there.

Barney, great minds think alike, i was just about the recommend the laughing cow extra light, they with them in your mash, you really won't feel like you are missing the butter.

Evening all: What a tremendous loss, i wish i could grab it and take it all off me at once but i must learn how to share lol

Have a good weekend all, not sure how much i'll be able to get on, i still need to give it a try accessing Minimins from my blackberry.

Hi Guys, Count me in. I have around 8 - 10 stone to lose and hope to do it within about 16 months. I started SW on Monday and I am looking forward to my first weigh in to prove that the program works as until i see the results i'm not convinced. What I am convinced of though is that this is very 'doable' for me and I'm excited about the future.

Hi ladies,
Everyone seems to be really positive today! I'm just delighted it's fri evening, and I'm not back into work until Tuesday !!! I'd love something really nice for my tea, but can't decide wat!! Maybe a takeaway!!!! Not!!!:((((
Might have a stir fry, but do y ever feel it's too much like hard work to chop everything up!!! Wat a moan I am!! All that's wrong wit me' is that we normally get takeaway tonite, so I'm braking a routine tonite!! Hard but has to be done!!!

Hi Buzz and welcome.

I think I'm having a turkey curry tonight with a side salad as I need to shop tomorrow and don't have enough veggies to do the curry really. I'm not sure - turkey something any way - anyone got any ideas??

Welcome to all the newbies who've joined the group in the last few day! More the merrier and just think how our joint total will soar! :D
Very confused with SW at the moment as I only started Monday, hopefully I will get to grips with it soon :confused:

Anyway, I am here for the long haul so there will be plenty of :blahblah: from me lol

I still can't get my head round Red & Green days so i'm sticking with EE ;) It actually suits me though so I'm happy with that for the moment!

i hope to add to the overall weightloss on tuesday, i have been unwell this week, with the flu, just turned a corner today so first day out of bed for 7 days, feel a bit weak but hoping it hasnt scuppered my diet, no movement cant be good :-(
happy friday everyone x

Glad you're feeling better now! 7 days is a long time to be ill in bed!

Hi there, joined the forum a couple of days ago and have posted a couple of questions here and there. Decided to post in the 'lot to lose' thread for 277 reasons as can be seen below. Dont know whether it will ever be completely achievable, but Im going to give it a damn good go.

First session was on Tuesday so my first weigh in on plan is this coming Tuesday.

Good luck with the weigh in! Have a good look round the site and you'll see lots of people who've managed amazing losses so it definitely is achievable! Anyway we'll all be here coaxing you along! :)

Hi Guys, Count me in. I have around 8 - 10 stone to lose and hope to do it within about 16 months. I started SW on Monday and I am looking forward to my first weigh in to prove that the program works as until i see the results i'm not convinced. What I am convinced of though is that this is very 'doable' for me and I'm excited about the future.

What a sceptic!:p Don't worry - I'm sure you'll see the proof and be a convert next Monday!

Have a good weekend all, not sure how much i'll be able to get on, i still need to give it a try accessing Minimins from my blackberry.

If you have any success BBB can you let me know - I can get in but it's a pain having to zoom all the time and move the page backwards & forwards to read the posts! There must be an easier way!

Love the way people post their food diaries for comment but I'd find it really useful if they said whether they were supposed to be Red, Green or EE :D It would help me get my head round the red/green thing as well!

Have a great weekend all ;) I'm looking forward to my vodka and chicken tikka tonight :p

I've posted my food diary in the food diary section. Would some of you be kind enough to give me some feedback on it to make sure I'm on the right path.

anyone got a good mash potato recipe, i havent had any sonce starting sw due to worrying it will be naff without butter, thanks in advance x

Lakeland used to do something called butter buds which was a concentrated butter powder and remarkably low in syns (cant remember exactly) I went into the one in Meadowhall t'other day but couldnt find them but if they still do them they were great in mash!!!

Hi guys, hope youre all having a good slimming world day! I'll be posting on my food diary now xx

Hey guys im adding myself, around 60 odd pounds to lose to start with and if i want to lose more then maybe another 20lb on top

I've posted my food diary in the food diary section. Would some of you be kind enough to give me some feedback on it to make sure I'm on the right path.

I had a look and commented. Mine isn't perfect though as I'm new to it too, so I'm not sure if what I have to say is any use lol. Feedback on mine has been that I should be eating more syns. I'm sure I can manage that ;)

Hi everyone. Hope your having a good day. :)

I had a look and commented. Mine isn't perfect though as I'm new to it too, so I'm not sure if what I have to say is any use lol. Feedback on mine has been that I should be eating more syns. I'm sure I can manage that ;)

I can't see how eating more syns helps you lose weight. If 10 syns = a choc bar surely not eating the choc bar for 7 days would be better for weight loss !!??!! :confused:

You can still buy Butter Buds at Lakeland. They're still on their website too. I've seen them on ebay as well. I was told there is a bacon version but I haven't tried those.

You can still buy Butter Buds at Lakeland. They're still on their website too. I've seen them on as well. I was told there is a bacon version but I haven't tried those.

They sound lovely I never really got on with them before but may have to try them again.

xxx

I can't see how eating more syns helps you lose weight. If 10 syns = a choc bar surely not eating the choc bar for 7 days would be better for weight loss !!??!! :confused:

The reason its better to have your syns is to stop you from feeling deprived. Also if your having your syns as your weight loss slows down you can lower your syns but if your not having them there is nothing you can do to help yourself if your stuck and sticking to plan 100%.
(Well thats what my consultant says anyway lol)
xxx

Back