Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Oh my god I just made the most delicious tea ever!!! Made chicken kebabs, used fry light for chicken, wit a bit of tikka masala spice, then made home made chilli Mayo and garlic Mayo wit lettuce, tomatoes, onions and sw chips!!!
My biggest discovery was the chilli Mayo!! Made purely by chance, 2 or 3 tbsp of ff natural yogurt, tsp of ex lite Mayo, half tsp of chilli powder, and half tsp sweetener!!! Just delicious, feel I've had my takeaway now and wholemeal pitta!!!

Bugsy30 said:
Oh my god I just made the most delicious tea ever!!! Made chicken kebabs, used fry light for chicken, wit a bit of tikka masala spice, then made home made chilli Mayo and garlic Mayo wit lettuce, tomatoes, onions and sw chips!!!
My biggest discovery was the chilli Mayo!! Made purely by chance, 2 or 3 tbsp of ff natural yogurt, tsp of ex lite Mayo, half tsp of chilli powder, and half tsp sweetener!!! Just delicious, feel I've had my takeaway now and wholemeal pitta!!!

Wow! Well done on your cooking skills! X

Aaliyah27 said:
evening all! so glad it's the weekend.

Had a good day today, have found a new lab puppy!! we get her next weekend soooo excited :)

Wow!! How exciting! You got a name for her? X

Aaliyah27 said:
evening all! so glad it's the weekend.

Had a good day today, have found a new lab puppy!! we get her next weekend soooo excited :)

Awesome! Have you had one before? Be prepared for puppyhood for the next 4 years!

X

Evening all!! Sounds like lots of lovely food being eaten in here...you wouldnt believe its a diet forum!!!

I too have had a scrummy homemade veg curry - I just followed my usual recipe but replaced the ghee with a few squirts of fry light. My OH didnt notice any difference!!

I have also just eaten one of the fibre plus dark chocolate bars which was lovely ( already had my HEb though so I have synned it at 6.5 ) although I did consider eating it and then putting in my food diary as yesterdays HEb...suppose that would be naughty though and I would only have used the syns on wine!

hi all, the kedgeree was horrible! but the sugar free hartleys jelly with pears was lush, just feeling hungry again now, i want the chicken kebabs and chilli mayo! mmm sound lovely.. im off to obsess over what i can have for a snack xx

Hi everyone this forum sounds ike a cookery program !!mmmmmmmmmmmmmlovely.

Everyone is happy thats nice to know too.
Heres my diary for today not very excitting i am afraid

Allbran with skimmed milk
2 coffees with skimmed milk.
apple
instant noodles with chicken cube and ham
2 hot choc (4)
beef casserole homemade
water only 2 painkillers today so far
banana
see told you dead boring! never mind less pain today.

Madtaff great to see ur feeling less pain at last!!! Only two painkillers is good!!

The reason its better to have your syns is to stop you from feeling deprived. Also if your having your syns as your weight loss slows down you can lower your syns but if your not having them there is nothing you can do to help yourself if your stuck and sticking to plan 100%.
(Well thats what my consultant says anyway lol)
xxx

Yes Britmum said it was for when weight loss slows then I can reduce syns. I'm not going over the top any way but they are there when I need them. I had a glass of wine last night was going to have 2 but didn't really want to so that was good 6 syns for the day.

Morning lovelies,

Just had a BIG breakfast quorn sausages, beans, egg fried in frylight and a big protion of tomatoes, mushrooms and onion fried in frylight with garlic - great.

How are we all this morning? What are you up to? I've got to take my boys for a haircut they look like mini hippies and then I have some commissioned cards to make and a tutorial to prepare for my student tomorrow (I tutor).

I'm off to the shops later and now this is on my plan for next week!

Oooo that sounds amazing!!!! Defo pinching that idea lol. Xx

Morning all!
I had another 'iffy' day yesterday - had food all planned out but didn't eat what I'd got out ready :rolleyes: Anyway I ended up with:
EE day
B- couscous/fruit/mullerlite
S - banana
L - couscous/sultanas/satsuma/mullerlite (2 syns)
S - alpen bar 4 crabsticks
Syns - vodka with diet dandelion & burdock (2.5 syns)
vodka with diet tropical crush (2.5 syns)
D - (at midnight!!) Chicken tikka on salad (I'll syn at 3 although it was the dry version cooked on a skewer & I only ate half of a starter portion)
So I had half a HEB and possibly quarter of a HEA for the milk I had in my 3 cups of coffee. I think my vodka syns are possibly a bit high - the measures were really small and hardly made a dint in my 35 syn bottle!
I'm hoping today will be a bit more balanced! :D

Well ladies how ye all gettin on today!! As a result of me' bein on the big diet, the house is now sparkling!!!! Weekends are so dodgy aren't they, there's always something on or somewhere to go!!! But so far I've remained dieting!!!
Thought my kinect game would arrive yesterday in the post but hopefully it'll cone on Monday, still have done no exercise as weather is still poxy

Ladies, i had a set back last night. But i'm over it and plodding forward, just means i have to see syn free for a few days, but being away in Edinburgh should solve that.

I was not going to mention it, but i think it's important we do, i probably blitzed 30=40 syns.

Had bad news, previous landlord (who didnt turn up to the exit inspection) has been holding back our deposit and sent a letter saying that all of it was used to refurbish the place after the 'filthy' state we left it in. so fuming. so that kinda fueled my comfort eating. tut indeed lol

Hey BBB don't worry to much about it sometimes you've gotta have a blowout to realise why you're doing it !! just get yourself back on it again! That's awful about your landlord I think you can do something about that though ask for the proof they had it in the deposit protection scheme and for photographic proof of the damage. If they didn't have it in the scheme they have to give you back three times the amount you put in check it out...maybe if you ask them for all this they'll get scared and pay up. Keep your chin up hon!! : ) x

Bugsy your meal sounds fabulous gonna have to borrow that one if you don't mind could do with trying some tasty things!!

All in all i've had a weird couple of days been really ill so have had a rididulous amount of lemsip beechams and medicines!! and I couldn't taste so it just felt silly eating anything I still had a bounty lol but I just couldn't really taste it so I ate chicken and cereal etc.

I can taste today but i've been realising that i've been finding it hard to have my healthy extras!! I'm staying away from bread as my mum realised when she didn't eat it she felt much better so I do feel better not having it but if I don't feel like cereal I'don't know what I feel like instead!! ekk does that make sense to anyone?

How's everyone doing today?

Mwah Maz Xx : )

Yes, we contacted the main scheme last week before the letter turned up and there was no trace. So there are two more other schemes to check to confirm the scumbag didn't register with the scheme.

And Madmazy, thank you for the advice! I am exactly the same with my healthy extras, bread makes me panic, once i pop, i just can't stop, so i rather have none at all. In my first week,i think only twice i had BOTH my a and b choice.

Back