Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

evening all, had an ok day but am starving now, had bacon and eggs for brekkie/dinner, 2 chicken legs for snack/missed meal and having a curry for tea, it is a healthy option from the takeaway, sw approved, they do not make with oil or ghee, so giving it a try, think they said at class it was 8 syns for it, so worth a try. going to make a salad of free foods to go with it as not had any today (!), x

I'm sorry that things are not great for you guys :( wish I could do something!
Keep your chins up x

Hey BBB well hopefully they didn't put it in a scheme and they're stuffed! he he!! I had landlords that are like that I've had a few horrible ones!! However i've also had some great ones!! : ) Ekk there is a bit of a phobia of bread lol!! I love crusty bread with loads of butter but so naughty on so many levels!!

Hey Lare73 well done sounds like you're doing so well so far!! and having some yummy stuff can you let me know how the curry tastes. I'm not the best cook in the world but i'm gonna try my hand at a few of the tastier recipes!! he he yum I feel like bacon and eggs now!! might wait til the morn and have a big tasty brekkie!! mwah Maz Xx : )

I'm sorry that things are not great for you guys :( wish I could do something!
Keep your chins up x

Hey Anna thanks that made me laugh it made me think of my chins!! I've been a bit obsessed about my chin lately but soon that'll be gone!!

How you been doing hon!! Xx :)

Ha ha BBB that's exactly what I just had!! Altho more chicken than salad! ekkkk! I really need to eat more salad and greens Xx

BigBlackBird said:
Ladies, i had a set back last night. But i'm over it and plodding forward, just means i have to see syn free for a few days, but being away in Edinburgh should solve that.

I was not going to mention it, but i think it's important we do, i probably blitzed 30=40 syns.

Had bad news, previous landlord (who didnt turn up to the exit inspection) has been holding back our deposit and sent a letter saying that all of it was used to refurbish the place after the 'filthy' state we left it in. so fuming. so that kinda fueled my comfort eating. tut indeed lol

Wat a pig BBB, u must be devastated!!! Rotten thing to do to u!! I've had an ok day so far, gonna treat myself to a curly wurly this evening!! Delicious!!

Madmazy, i do struggle to get my veggies and fruit in, it's not that i don't like them but it's just not what i would pick frst lol

Bugsy, that sounds yum. In my first ever class, they were talking about making a curly wurly cake, i didn't investigate though

Knowing slimming world, it's either made with weetabix or that god awful scan bran lol

Don't be tricked by the name lol when i attend next, i'll ask the group

Oh Yum that sounded sooo nice but then when I realised what it was made with taste buds stopped buzzing Xx

You and me both MadMazy lol I have tried a slimming world cheesecake recipe before, it was quite as it should be but a good replacement.

I think I tried a cheesecake recipe once and like you thought mmm not too bad!! Although whatever I cook is never as nice as the normal version lol!! Really not a great cook!! lol!! yum all this talk of curly wurlys has made me want one now tho!! Xx

Sorry ladies for puttin curly wurlys into ur heads!! I'm goin to put mine in freezer!! Will be delicious!!

Oh some slimming world food is great, i love making chow mein, you can throw in so much stuff and i love slimming world wedges. For some weird reason, the syn free chips don't cut it.

mmmmmm Yeah i takes longer to eat frozen chocolate....mm wedges too....debating whether to do a roast or something with wedges tomo now lol!! Xx

Went to the freezer hoping for a nibble of frozen choc!! but instead found a skinny cow mint double choc...Score!!! 4.5 Syns thank you very much! yum yum n they're a poundin tescos at the mo!! even more or a result!!! Xx ; )

Back