Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I've about 6-7st to loose, I wanna be part of a club :( lol xx

Lol thank you ;) :)
I'm finding it ok, I've been doing it at home at the moment cos I'm skint until payday on Tues lol so I'm joining class then.
I went to class before but stopped going over Xmas and have piled on a hell of a lot. :s I'm changing the class I go to because one of the women at the other class is extremely rude and always has something to say about peoples gains etc and she once said something that really upset me and she put me off going :(
I can't wait to get into properly :)
How do you find it? Xxx

An ok day here, I suppose. After last night's supper disaster I really haven't fancied much. I'm just so exhausted after the last week at work which has been really tough. My knee is excruciatingly painful today. I woke up early but stayed in bed until midday. You know when you just feel miserable and there's no particular reason for it? Had some baked beans and a small tin of tuna earlier. Went to the supermarket and stocked up on proper stuff and am doing a turkey stir fry with loads of veg. Have been saving my sins so will have some chocolate tomorrow.

I love slimming world, if you follow the rules it works a treat.

As for the rude woman, the consultant should really be saying something, it's hard enough attending and then you have some bint being mean, it's unacceptable!

Mmm BBB that does sound very tasty!! May have to try it!! ; ) Thanks Xx

Hey cupcake and welcome too only just joined last week too ekkk how you finding it so far?? Just saw that about the consultant.... how dissapointing surely she knows that by being mean to people they're not going to do as well...we need to be encouraged and taught to think positive! Hopefully your new consultant will be better than that awful one!!!

Little Sausage sometimes everyone gets off days where no matter happens they feel like crap!! Works tough but you're going in the right direction think of all the positive things you're doing to achieve your goal you've decided to start eating healthily and be a new you that's such a tough decision. Now you've been to the shops and stocked up on the good stuff there's no stopping you!! good luck honey!! : ) Xxx

Evening SATs (stone at a timers) I had my first unofficial weigh in and have lost 6lbs!!!! woo hoo!!! It really has been easy peasy!!! I have had a (synned) glass of wine to celebrate as I have been teetotal all week!!!

My class weigh in is Tues, and I think I will then adopt Tuesdays as a weigh day.

I have had a yummy tea of linguine with philidelphia extra light, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, basil and chilli...yum yum!!

How has everyone elses day been (sorry havent had time to read all the posts as yet)

I want to lose 30 kg (around 5 stone). This time I really mean it. Have never really stuck to SW before, please someome tell me it will work

Hey Anna thanks that made me laugh it made me think of my chins!! I've been a bit obsessed about my chin lately but soon that'll be gone!!

How you been doing hon!! Xx :)

Haha! I didnt mean that, but it is funny now you've brought it to my attention!
Soon we will be chinless hooray!!

Its all good here lovely. Only thing is that I have thought about food ALL day, but that's probably because I've planned today for the next week.

Just keep slimming..just keep slimming - as my boyfriend says to me! Hehe! xx

I want to lose 30 kg (around 5 stone). This time I really mean it. Have never really stuck to SW before, please someome tell me it will work

It will
It will
It will work! because....... You'll make it work!
You can do it :)

LessofLou said:
Evening SATs (stone at a timers) I had my first unofficial weigh in and have lost 6lbs!!!! woo hoo!!! It really has been easy peasy!!! I have had a (synned) glass of wine to celebrate as I have been teetotal all week!!!

My class weigh in is Tues, and I think I will then adopt Tuesdays as a weigh day.

I have had a yummy tea of linguine with philidelphia extra light, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, basil and chilli...yum yum!!

How has everyone elses day been (sorry havent had time to read all the posts as yet)

Well done lessoflou!!! 6 lbs that's class!!! U'll probably have a few more gone by Tuesday!!! U well deserve the glass of wine!!!

Hi lovely!
A MASSIVE congratulations to you!! Well done :)
Keep it up!
Your tea sounded nice, hope you enjoyed :)
Yay!! x

lol i take it you've tried it Anna.

I do like the hi fi lemon bar though, but for 6 syns (after B choice used)-not worth it at all

Yes, I try and have maybe 1 a week, apparently they work wonders! I am yet to be convinced.

Completely agree with you about the hi-fi bars, I'd much prefer to have bread or cereal, unless I'm in a hurry I never eat them!
I've only tried the mint ones, and thought it was a bit odd - cereal and mint, but hey ho! x

Had bad news, previous landlord (who didnt turn up to the exit inspection) has been holding back our deposit and sent a letter saying that all of it was used to refurbish the place after the 'filthy' state we left it in. so fuming. so that kinda fueled my comfort eating. tut indeed lol

That's crap some landlords are so shifty. As to the syns just say 'oh well' and dust yourself off and have a better week next week, we'll be here to support you.

I made SW Ultimate bacon cheeseburger tonight and wedges and the chilli mayo mentioned earlier on here and a big salad. It was gorge.

I bought some Alpen light bars to use as HexB's as I've just been having ryvita (avoiding bread as I am, although I had a brown roll as my HexB today with my burger) but the thread on here about bars has given me the fear :eek:. They were 3 for 2 in Tesco so I thought I'd get some in. Is it a slippery slope I wonder ???

An ok day here, I suppose. After last night's supper disaster I really haven't fancied much. I'm just so exhausted after the last week at work which has been really tough. My knee is excruciatingly painful today. I woke up early but stayed in bed until midday. You know when you just feel miserable and there's no particular reason for it? Had some baked beans and a small tin of tuna earlier. Went to the supermarket and stocked up on proper stuff and am doing a turkey stir fry with loads of veg. Have been saving my sins so will have some chocolate tomorrow.

I hope you feel better Little Sausage :hug99:

Back