Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Red riding hood, i have perved on that burger on many occasions, i will make that next weekend!! It isn't quite the wetherspoons gourmet burger i love but it's near!

hellooo,

right got myself a mission for tomorrow.... im baking!!! sw styleeeeee

on the menu is chocolate cake, orange spice cake and lemon cupcakes! i have bought in the stuff to make them so all prepared, hoping they dont turn out awful, i love cake and need some kind of sponge to satisfy my craving.
if they taste minging i will still eat them out of stubborness as my oh says you cant make low fat/syn cake...sounds like a bloody challenge to me! i agree it wont taste like full-fat cake but got to be some kind of substitute????
watch this space....(also, prepared brisket for the slow cooker)

can i just point out i am not usually a domestic goddess but unless i want to eat beans, fruit and sw chips for the rest of my 6 stone weightloss i need to get my lardy ass into gear hehehehe xx

lare73 said:
hellooo,

right got myself a mission for tomorrow.... im baking!!! sw styleeeeee

on the menu is chocolate cake, orange spice cake and lemon cupcakes! i have bought in the stuff to make them so all prepared, hoping they dont turn out awful, i love cake and need some kind of sponge to satisfy my craving.
if they taste minging i will still eat them out of stubborness as my oh says you cant make low fat/syn cake...sounds like a bloody challenge to me! i agree it wont taste like full-fat cake but got to be some kind of substitute????
watch this space....(also, prepared brisket for the slow cooker)

can i just point out i am not usually a domestic goddess but unless i want to eat beans, fruit and sw chips for the rest of my 6 stone weightloss i need to get my lardy ass into gear hehehehe xx

I hear you lare! I love cake. Not brave enough to have any yet, though, even if I syn it! Let us know how your baking goes. Will you be writing up you recipes?!

the recipes are ones i have found from sw forums etc, so all give a syn total, so should be easy to calculate, ive just also discovered that low fat squirty cream is not too bad for syns too, so may have a squirt or two, shame its not the real thing.
i will try take photos and post them on here, and i will be totally honest about the taste x

Welcome all new members gosh youre a busy lot aren't you. !! Weldone Bugsy 6lb loads of weight!

Not had a bad day had
Allbran with skimmed milk
coffee
eggs, mushroom, bacon, beans
tea
quiche and salad
2 glasses wine.

not exciting but pain free whoop whoop!!

Hey all couldn't get on here before when trying to post boo!! then net went down no idea what's going on so used the time wisely and went on the wii fit...so i'll post what I was about to post!! so from about 2 and a bit hours ago....

Hey LessofLou well done that's fantastic and don't blame ya having a glass of wine to celebrate he he!!! Thursdays are a good day to weigh in I think I like to have my treats at the weekend!! Your tea sounds yummy too!!
Imtryingagain you can do it it's achievable!! this community is here to support you I was so scared to try again but I really feel with being able to be on here an all the amazing people I can achieve it this time. You've got your target now you need to figure what you're gonna do to get you there. Having mini targets along the way as a big loss can seem daunting!! good luck hon and welcome!!! mwah Maz : ) xx

Hi - would it be ok if I join in?? Just joined the site today, and trying to find my way around, but love the idea of everyone helping each other. Friends are great, but when it comes to dieting, the standard (if untrue) response always seems to be 'Why? You don't need to loose weight' as you stand in front of them with the floorboards creaking!!

I started on Lipotrim (food replacement) earlier this week, but it's really not liking me, and as I'm an avid cook, it's hard to give up not just eating, but creating, so I may soon be switching to something more sustainable for me, and would be really glad of any encouragement as that's when the pizza calls!

Excuse my long entry, and my exceptionally boring username (was just so excited to find somewhere to talk that my initials lept into the space before I could stop them!), and I look forward to sharing. :)

Ha ha Anna we will be chinless!! can't wait....Love that you've got a project bridesmaid!! i've a wedding in oct I want to be slimmer but not at target for...Moved away and will be nice to see all old friends a few sizes slimmer....feel bad that prob won't go up there til then so as not to spoil the surprise!! he he!! glad it's all going well and don't worry I think about food too much too!! ha ha but i'm starting to think about exercise more so that's good !!

Is anyone doing anything fun tomo or got something yummy planned for their sunday dinners?

Mwah Maz XX : )

AJM said:
Hi - would it be ok if I join in?? Just joined the site today, and trying to find my way around, but love the idea of everyone helping each other. Friends are great, but when it comes to dieting, the standard (if untrue) response always seems to be 'Why? You don't need to loose weight' as you stand in front of them with the floorboards creaking!!

I started on Lipotrim (food replacement) earlier this week, but it's really not liking me, and as I'm an avid cook, it's hard to give up not just eating, but creating, so I may soon be switching to something more sustainable for me, and would be really glad of any encouragement as that's when the pizza calls!

Excuse my long entry, and my exceptionally boring username (was just so excited to find somewhere to talk that my initials lept into the space before I could stop them!), and I look forward to sharing. :)

Welcome and good luck, good luck, good luck! Everyone here is super helpful and supportive. I've just been here a few days and love it.

I considered food replacement, but was really drawn to Slimming World after looking at the success stories. Being part of a group with a weekly weigh in also means that I have someone else to answer to, which makes me more determined to stick to it! The lack of creativity was also a turn off.

Whether you stick with Lighter Life or move to another, more sustainable way, I wish you the best of luck :)

X

Hey to AJM and welcome too and littlesausage says everyone here is so friendly!!

SW seems to be such a good option for you if you like to cook!! you can cook and eat!!! to your hearts content on it!! I don't think i'd be able to do a replacement diet love my food too much!!

He he so you're a pizza lover too I always get texts and letters from Dominios saying hey pizza lover...i'm like grr go away!! The hard times and good times are when it's great to have a community to turn to like this!! they're all there through the good and the bad!! good luck on your journey hon!! Maz Xx : )

Welcome you lovely people !! Glad you have found our little group mind you saying that it's expanding where our waistlines are declining !! Which is where we want them to go. You lot are so funny thank you for making me smile. I was keeping my fingers cross that the pain was gone but i think it was mainly the fact i slept a lot yesterday the reason i was pain-free. unfortunately it didn't continue and i have since taken 2 lots of pain killers. I have been thinking about little rhymes that i have heard over the many years of weight on /off and wondered if you would like to join me in adding to the list!!
LITTLE PICKERS WEAR BIGGER KNICKERS
A MINUTE ON THE LIPS A LIFETIME ON THE HIPS!

Have a fab sunday you are all doing so well. .

Hi everyone I have created a group for us 'The stone at a timers'
if you go to community and enter the name we can have different topics etc s not sure how it will work but i thought as we are growing so quickly it might be fun. Let me know what you think?

Madmazy said:
Ha ha Anna we will be chinless!! can't wait....Love that you've got a project bridesmaid!! i've a wedding in oct I want to be slimmer but not at target for...Moved away and will be nice to see all old friends a few sizes slimmer....feel bad that prob won't go up there til then so as not to spoil the surprise!! he he!! glad it's all going well and don't worry I think about food too much too!! ha ha but i'm starting to think about exercise more so that's good !!

Is anyone doing anything fun tomo or got something yummy planned for their sunday dinners?

Mwah Maz XX : )

Me too! I've never been bridesmaid before and this will probably be my only chance so really want to look fabulous!
Oo that will be lovely, their faces will be a picture and you'll be hearing 'WOW!!' :)
Maybe that's where I should divert my thoughts to is exercise! I absolutely love exercising, and did end up doing 25mins yesterday and have got in the diary when I'm going back to fitness classes hooray!

I'm teaching this morning (I'm a private flute teacher just on a Sunday morning at the mo) and then my siblings will be coming round with their other halves and children for a cup of tea this afternoon so will be 13 of us altogether (this is a sort of tradition now) and it's good because I don't have to go anywhere because of still living with my parents!
For dinner it's pork chops :)
What are you up to today? Dinner plans?
Xxx

madtaff said:
Hi everyone I have created a group for us 'The stone at a timers'
if you go to community and enter the name we can have different topics etc s not sure how it will work but i thought as we are growing so quickly it might be fun. Let me know what you think?

Ooo! Thanks! that sounds like a good idea :) x

madtaff said:
Welcome you lovely people !! Glad you have found our little group mind you saying that it's expanding where our waistlines are declining !! Which is where we want them to go. You lot are so funny thank you for making me smile. I was keeping my fingers cross that the pain was gone but i think it was mainly the fact i slept a lot yesterday the reason i was pain-free. unfortunately it didn't continue and i have since taken 2 lots of pain killers. I have been thinking about little rhymes that i have heard over the many years of weight on /off and wondered if you would like to join me in adding to the list!!
LITTLE PICKERS WEAR BIGGER KNICKERS
A MINUTE ON THE LIPS A LIFETIME ON THE HIPS!

Have a fab sunday you are all doing so well. .

Sorry to hear that you're still in pain :(

I've got to lose a kilogram Me buttonholes are stretching And when I bend down in me shorts Me rear end aint so fetching !!
Xx

Good Morning 'One stone at a timers' nice to see the thread still going strong and that your numbers are increasing (members) whilst your numbers are decreasing (scales) :D

For dinner tonight I shall be having a SW quiche, cheese and onion I think, with jacket pototo and beans. Its been 8 months and I still havent mastered the SW chips lol

blue*smartie said:
Good Morning 'One stone at a timers' nice to see the thread still going strong and that your numbers are increasing (members) whilst your numbers are decreasing (scales) :D

For dinner tonight I shall be having a SW quiche, cheese and onion I think, with jacket pototo and beans. Its been 8 months and I still havent mastered the SW chips lol

Good morning!
Ooo sounds lovely! Hope you enjoy it x

Back